Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Video blog post Ephesians 4:3 "Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.".................

Update 8/16/2023 I'm like donating money to my husbands church (my church being the Apostolic Christian church of america - though my husband says we can only attend that church once a month, rest the time we are supposedly going to attend his church which is a methodist church that supports the LGBTQ WHICH I DO SHARE THEIR IDEAS ABOUT LOVING EVERYONE) But all this narrow way shiz below -------- guess where I was hearing that back in what 2014 when this blog post was typed up..............yeppo the apostolic christian church of america (and before that brunstad.org back in like what man uh 1994...............1994.............I STARTED HEARING THE ACTUAL WAY TO HEAVEN YA THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW WAY).....................................(MARILYN MONROE SELFIES MAKEUP AND JEWELRYLESS CAUSE STRAIGHT IS THE WAY THAT LEADS TO HEAVEN AT BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG POST YOU KNOW SHERI 2023..................I AIN'T WANTING TO BE THE 1ST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST - I LIKE BEING OF THE LAST : )....................

Ephesians 4:3 "Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."
Romans 8:13 "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." Your battleships will sink if you live after the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pastors of my church talked about "winds of doctrine" today............................that is my #1 motivating factor to work peace with the apostolic christian church of america..................that and it says to do that in ephesians 4:3 if a bible verse says do something like that then that's what I'm going to work to do!
I know with the apostolic chrisitan church of america ------- I won't hear no "winds of doctrine" no "sleight of hand" Ephesians 4:14 "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;"
I like to that all everyone uses at the apostolic christian church of america is the king james bible..........other churches lot them USE ALL KINDS OF TRANSLATIONS OF THE BIBLE...............problem with that is IT'S REAL EASY PROBABLY TO GET SOME "SLEIGHT OF MEN" SOME "CUNNING CRAFTINESS" RIGHT ACROSS THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even using though the king james bible solely..................there are verses I don't have memorized, ephesians 4:3...................not only do I not have that verse memorized THAT VERSE WASN'T EVEN LIKE IN my like mind before today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add on different translations - that'd be ruff for me. I ain't about to add on different translations, I'm going to stay right with the apostolic christian church of america...........a church I know "sleight of men, and cunning craftiness" isn't going on!
  I ain't having 0 to do with none that sleight of hand buisiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just to risky for me. Hope you alls week is going good! (I am taking a break from volunteering at the foodbank due to maybe being pregnant with twins!!!!!!!! : ) my big thing has became writing letters to people in the church!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S WORKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
SOME MY LATEST PAINTINGS : )




getting so skinny
include this last pic cause health is so important

4 comments:

alex said...

Oh wow those are really nice

Giving it to god said...

thanks, I'm liking this painting series a lot it's a fun one : ) hardest thing for me though is to niche out time to paint!!!!!!!!!!! But in order of importance the word of god is of course above painting!!!!!!!!! Hope your week is going good!

Anonymous said...

What is the Apostolic Church? Never heard of it.

Giving it to god said...

this is their main website, that goes into detail about their doctrine etc. http://www.apostolicchristian.org/
(a offshoot of the or wait either they are a offshoot of the mennonite's or the mennonite's are a offshoot of them I forget which???? I went to a mennonite church for a bit to - their kids gave me hugs all the time I liked that : )

Post a Comment