Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Video blog post - Told few people in my church some foolish buisiness about being a unicorn for jesus (they could've laughed at me, instead all I saw/experienced was jesus and love).......................

Update 8/26/2023 slow garage sale weekend, but I usually find a item or two......this weeks garage sale deals......................the roller was 50 cents, and the movie was $1...............😊👍
I'm using the roller thing on my stomach to get rid of the remaining cellulite on my stomach (I never get cellulite on my butt or my thighs like ever.............naw ------- every "fat item" is always around my stomach)
wearing my new ionic air purifier - it is definately helping right now there is canada smoke where I live that you can see in the air. I was able to walk around and breathe. 
So funny at the end I hit the wrong button right when I was about to film the garden : )...................
 

Psalm 92:10 "But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil." I like unicorns pry to much, and you all might sit there and be's thinking to yourselves "wait unicorns aren't on this earth anymore" --------- ya that completely doesn't stop me from being a complete fan of unicorns hahahahahahahhaha UNICORNS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Colossians 3:12 "Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;" I want to do that much more!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." 
Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof." Don't put on the world aka don't be a friend with the world BUT RATHER PUT ON CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
Get your own unicorn name from the unicorn name generator!

My unicorn name is: Rose Dainty Damsel

Rose is wistful and creative.
She is dainty and graceful,
and she brings great fortune and riches.
Get your own unicorn name from the unicorn name generator!

---- update ------- still talking to the elder about becoming a member of the apostolic christian church of america, I told him though I like our monthly talks and he can take his time : ) I do want to get baptised again I actually do, for my own personal reasons........................I got baptised at the age of 13, because I was really really really demon possessed at the age of 13 (sleep walking at night and I clean snaped out of it one night as saw my arms moving and my mouth was moving but I wasn't the one talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this went on for at least a year near nightly) they didn't want to pay the money to get a exorcist - so they really pressured me a lot to get baptised.
  I want to get baptised again and have it be completely my decision this time! Mark 10:39 "And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:"
    I believed jesus was christ back then, was I actually planning on following him back then ----------- I don't think I was.
  But now I know how much better it is to live for jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
LOVE
https://www.savingmoses.org/
James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.".....................
I "visit" the oropans with my wallet 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What joy to feel the love of Christian brethren! I'm so glad to hear you say that of those you fellowship with!

Post a Comment