Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Good news : ) turned out to be non-cancerous golf ball sized ovarian cyst that caused all the problems -- and I have a fatty liver and need to excersize a slew asap................

Update 8/20/2023 my main garage sale find for this week 😊...........
It was $3 and all it needed was a fresh lightbulb. (I'm still having "extreme asthma" problems - started drinking peppermint water and that is clearing up my lungs. I believe these rock salt lamps clean the air some) The eifle tower I got at a garage sale a previous weekend for I think 25 cents, might've been a dollar though? That garage sale was a few weekends ago.
Good news : ) turned out to be non-cancerous golf ball sized ovarian cyst that caused all the problems -- and I have a fatty liver and need to excersize a slew asap................the cyst got so big (some golf ball thing filled with fluid) that IT TRICKED MY BODY INTO THINKING IT WAS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday after the ultrasound and I found out I wasn't pregnant I ran 6 miles.  And nordic walked 3 miles this morning............already have gotten my waiste back down..............for two weeks I had to just "assume" I was pregnant.............cause I didn't know if I was or not???????
    If you are this big or larger.....................................I recommend excersize, my dr. said if I didn't get in better shape, eventually I would have fatty schlerosis of the liver ------------------- ya I'm going to excersize a lot : )
  The pain is subsiding.............running tonight nother 3 miles.
Thankful sums up what I am right now....................
Psalm 30:11-12 "Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever."
  Hope everyone's week is going good! 
Stuck with me "lord willing" for long time apostolic christian church of america
LOVE
Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." - PEOPLE IN 2023 HAVE NOTHING BUT CURSED ME (mostly people especially in private text messages but also annymously on my blog love to try and entirelly anniliate me for Jesus), GOOD THING I AIN'T AFTER MEN/WOMEN "BLESSING ME"..................................(PREVIOUS FEW YEARS ALL I WAS WAS CURSED TO BY PEOPLE - LOST MY FAMILY TO - CAUSE I LOVE GOD/JESUS AND SATAN) but i feel all that hate for me "for the lord" was there all along, my saying I love lucifer just brought all that "pre-existing hate" out to the forefront. Something about telling people you love god/jesus and the devil evidentally gives them the entire thumbs up to anniliate you and hate you and SEPARATE COMPANY WITH YOU...................
Matthew 5:11-13
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
  Matthew 5:11-13 wasn't really happening to me until I said on my blog and everywhere openly that I love lucifer and his men. I explain why in detail on my blog in a few posts. Forgiveness - is the best - I was in the occult right but hurt, but hurt for awhile over stuffs I brought on myself. People gonna hate to read this but these days I have a healthy relationship with lucifer and his men and Jesus/God etc. Taking accountability for your own actions is so important! 
  AND DON'T THINK I'M A TOTAL ODDITY. Having lucifer and his men at peace with me..........................Proverbs 16:7 "When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him." I am a goth...........................but I am not a freak I do not believe I am a freak. In my mind I am 100% normal, doing good 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 I understand normies usually hate lucifer and his men ------------ don't get why?????????????????? 
men/womens blessings mean nothing anyways!!!!!!!!!!! - they love most them only in word
when god's blesses on the other hand HE REALLY BLESSES!!!!!!!
https://levlalev.com/


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus for prayer answered.

Anonymous said...

Thankful for you!

Giving it to god said...

Thankful for you as well, cause I know you alls been praying. Bout ta blog up fresh post, getting feeling bit better each day : )

DaisyMae said...

It's important to stay healthy for your girls! Glad your okay. It's a good warning sign from your body to start taking better care of yourself. I hope you don't take offence or think I'm weird for being a stranger to you.
I was online and found your blog. And saw your post. I too have much needed care for my body. I want to be healthy for my children.
I started walking & eating better. I've lost 30lbs! It's been 4 months now and I feel sooo much better.
Good for you for working out, but diet plays a huge roll in our health. You should try not eating junk food. Like chips, soda, candy and sweets. I know it's hard! But if a dummy like me can do it, you can too!
Good luck with your journey!

Giving it to god said...

Thanks, ya I have a hard time with the junk food. I think I've ate bad my whole life.............but eventually my metabolism slowed down and it all caught up with me. Learning to eat well, and portion control everything correctly it's been a battle for me. Hope you week is going good!

Post a Comment