Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Being in a leadership role - if I was in one - is just a "locale" I am no better then most, fact in many ways less then...........................

Update for all my moms that like to attack me cause that's what mom's do for Jesus. (a lot of my family has attacked me, and it's deemed christian and holy, kashia jolynn schwab may or may not be my neice attacked me for days in private texts concerning my love for the devil my family seemed to think that was great) Deborah dederick my cousins wife joke "who could have a christian blog and love satan" and then I think she called me a fool or idiot and my whole family laughed or nearly this was on kashia's facebook page and they clicked the like button oh my mom clicked the like button galore while my family was "roasting" me. I ain't even joking my mom and if I was 2 mom's on this here blog commenting they believe fully both them BOTH THEM that they must only attack me and utterly destroy me my whole family believe's that - FOR JESUS.  THEY SUPPORT ANY ATTACKS ON ME............BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE I NEED TO BE ONLY ATTACKED. 8/7/2023 I like went to urgent care ---- turns out a person can have a severe asthma attack that lasts 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that. So as of today, I am taking the steroids they prescribed me to try and knock my body out of this asthma attack................ Cause past 2 weeks I can't walk up stairs without my chest tightening up and having a hard time breathing, or even walking fast like ANYWHERE, or even walking slow for to long amount of time it's happened to me again and again, and again for about 2 weeks. 
my latest diamond painting is finished now (this one was one of the hardest I've did to date, very tiny drills for it, sometimes hard to figure out what color even some parts of it needed)
Sheri 2014 believed herself to be a apostle, sheri 2023 DOES NOT
I am not a leader
leaders have more views to their blog
I'm the "anti thesis" of a leader - I'm my families black sheep, I'm what people HATE
Proverbs 29:7 "The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it." If your a real christian I'm not talking about fake christians, if your a real christian, I much recommend considering the starving kids and people in africa..............it's bad over there, we need to care...............(courrse seems it's always bad over there, seems every single year..........but it's a drought over there a very long drought - WE NEED TO CARE IT'S BAD OVER THERE)......................
one my latest paintings - and 2nd pregnancy test also came up negative............my husband is sure this is a false pregnancy, doesn't look or feel like a false pregancy to me at all -------- getting a blood test done it's the only way to know for 100%.........and if the blood test comes up negative (my dr. is having me get a ultrasound) well I read up online on "the hook effect"
http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general-chatter/7968-false-negatives-caused-hook-effect.html
my hgh if I have twins could be so through the roof no readings are showing up on pregnancy tests
if I fail the blood test ----------- I might be one the few women in the world heading into the "triplet arena"
Being in a leadership role - if I was in one - is just a "locale" I am no better then most fact in many ways less then...........................1 Corinthians 1:28 "And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:" lucky to be me : ) it's so awesome.
It appears that I was told this sunday that all the sisters and the brothers have had a hard time fellowshipping with me because..............being in any sort of leadership role at all is that "off putting" to them...........not that I even make myself out to be anything on this here blog, rather I make myself out to be less then.
  God set's people up on this earth in high places, not men!!!!!!!!! (I just don't think a person can get to any place of any kind of power at all ------- all by themselves on this earth 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:") Though a "high place" isn't even to be desired for the bible says............Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in highplaces." The "locale" to be desired in my estimation is the "heavenly places" Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" This verse does say "raised us up together" so I should not be the only one raised up out there!!!!!!!!!! (though of course, raised up includes more then having a blog ------------- it's being "conferred" right now that I am maybe more raised up by god then everyone else at church and that's not fair somehow???????) Acts 7:35 "This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush." Did not god also choose some the people's that weren't moses as well to serve him????????? I WOULD SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is their beef................that god choose moses for something maybe "a little bit more"?????????????????????????? That is god's selection......................moses wasn't much neither am I
    Paul was in a leadership role to...............god put him there to.............paul also did not make himself out to be "something" (but I would like to completely erase then entire "leader" idea there and to more focus on the idea that paul also was "raised up" by god HE WASN'T THE ONLY CHRISTIAN RAISED UP BACK THEN IN THE BIBLE BY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were people raised up with him, that he fellowshipped with...............I don't think they said "paul stop being a leader else we can't talk to you no more"..........just sayin)
  From my perspective things are entirelly the opposite...............they are what is in power THERE ARE MANY DAYS ONLY 8 PEOPLE MAYBE WILL VISIT MY BLOG...............I'm not really feeling like some "in power" big time leader right now...........................
I MIGHT BE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband doesn't think I am, but I have to go to the bathroom all the time...........(more symptoms then that, pretty extreme ----------- I really believe I am pregnant with twins at that - maybe triplets) TWINS RUN IN MY HUSBANDS FAMILY A SLEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I like twins so.............I think twins are cool!
  Maybe a few times I nearly made myself into something big - but I'd say these days in particular, I'm very lowly, very humble...................I'm encouraged to be that for the bible says the meek shall inherit the earth, not the people that is very proud and think they is something "big" Psalm 37:11 "But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace." (((((meek has nothing to do either with where god has placed you.........moses was still very very very very VERY meek, in a place of leadership)))))
  You know maybe god has allowed all this to happen to me that I stay humble?????????? I think paul was sometimes, stoned, imprisoned etc. that that stuffs WAS FULLY GOD'S WILL FOR PAUL IN HIS LIFE..................that he'd stay humble. If I had things to good....................pride might creep in that's what I'm saying.
  If I had things to good I surely wouldn't blog so often, so I thank god I don't have things "to good"!
  There a song in the zions harp that says, count your many blessings, name them one by one, count your many blessings see what god hath done.......................I am blessed by god a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad things ya have happened to me, but a lot of really really reeeeeeeeeeeeeally good things as well.
 I hope I made my point.......................if I didn't I have one more bible verse..................1 Corinthians 12:20
"But now are they many members, yet but one body."
 Actually 2...................1 Corinthians 12:18 "But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him." If god gave me a bit of something extra the rest of the most of the body of christ does not have.............it was because that made god happy!
  apostolic christian church of america do you want god to be depressed and have to go on anti-depressant medication?????????
LOVE
They did talk about coming together at church today..................I love this song..............nada said the words to me, and I must say THAT REALLY MEANT SOMETHING TO ME.............say the words, say the words "I LOVE YOU".........................





0 comments:

Post a Comment