Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

reminder to christianity - your really supposed to bear each other's burdens..................


 gotta keep up the trend of annoying my mom : ) 
I was having a bad time, and my mom told me shut up take you meds basically..............mike told me don't e-mail him no personal stuffs just bible questions (to be fare mike at least reads my e-mails). Well what the heck christians???????????????????? ARE YOU CHRISTIANS???????????????????????????? Galatians 6:2 "Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." Apparently christians don't need to bear each others burdens no more - no shut up and take your meds (only ask bible questions)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So apparently my mom was bashing switchfoot not my blog that's what she says..............though she didn't mention switchfoot in the e-mail in which she called my blog "terrible". My mom though was a apostolic christian for a bit maybe none them bear each other's burdens, maybe this is something she's learned from them?
   Yep I'm all alone just about...................thank god I at least have a blog, I can post up my burdens that aren't being beared anyways : ) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah My mom says she just ain't going to read my blog anymore she can't handle it. 
   Isaiah 58:6 "Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?" Sometimes that requires a christian to bear a burden or two - I know I know you all is hurting out there --------- you don't want to bear my burdens cause your pain is so immense (that's my going theory and/or everyone's to satanic to care, or under the sway of satan to care) Last I checked the whole idea of christianity is to reach out to a hurting world...............if you can't won't refuse to bear up each others burdens............how ya going to bear the rest of the lost hurting worlds burdens??????????????????
  1 John 5:19 "And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." aka not wanting to bear each others burdens none
  I do have some solid christian friends, that would bear my burdens. Are none us supposed to ever struggle???????????? Is it supposed to be all a walk through the tulips mike and my mom???????????????? Sniff the flowers for me then ; )
-------------- news flash..........mike and my mom swear they are there for me...........which I tell them that's good to know cause they'd make terrible devil worshippers hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

0 comments:

Post a Comment