Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I really do battle loving my enemies, so been writing yelena galante aka person that brought me to www.brunstad.org church 8 billion years ago...........................


 hello hurricane you can't silence my love! (sorry mom it's my favorite band)
I really do battle loving my enemies, so been writing yelena galante aka person that brought me to www.brunstad.org church 8 billion years ago...........................it's so much fun writing her postcards every week I've clean enjoyed it : ) one before this last one I just stuck in the mail I said "with as much love as I can muster" or something to that effect ------- hey that was honest! This last one I just got done shoving in the mail box I clean added my e-mail address see if she e-mails me : ) she's the one that brought me to that church 8 billion years ago to "save my soul" not much soul saving if you ain't going to like reply to said soul savie - just sayin.
   As much as I've talked smack (much of which I've deleted but really pissed salem fellowship the www.brunstad.org church off ------- when I went up in front their church to appologize man many them looked mad at me - I was like uh oh! head for the hills hahahahahahahahahahahahah) I didn't understand the bible until I went to salem fellowship I was before then as clueless as a person could be - god had just not opened my eye's up til that point, til that point I was completely blind.
   Well I'm workin on loving my enemies : ) a effort is like a effort ---------- it's no good to hold a bunch of hate in your heart for a people anyways! No way to live n'stuff, not from my experience.
   Been watching lot's of tbn, everyday now, am in the habit of watching the christian tv - like daily inviting jesus into my life by that (I think? ya) am lot more at peace in christ Isaiah 26:3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."
  Doing.................................just got to the point where I was like ok I am NOT at peace............the signs for me were just all pointing to jesus and still are JESUS = peace, peace that way!
   Also I'm convinced that there are blessing to be had being faithful Proverbs 28:20 "A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent." Maybe not like a lot a lot of blessings but I'm sure they must be like there to be had!
  For me the peace jesus has to give is worth something, in this crazy time we live in where there's storms and caos caos caos............jesus really has something of great value to give me these days above and beyond just salvation (salvations great to, but I'm all about the peace he has to give me these days). Luke 6:48 "He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock." Jesus is my storm protection (I recommend buying like natural disaster insurance to especially if ya live in the south) he's awesome storm protection! And it be's storming these days - YIKES. Have a great day earth : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment