Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

catholics......be mindful of how ya say the hail mary cause occult people do similiar stuffs.............


  hail mary isn't even in english in this video it creeps me out in many languages! I just get the chills from the thing. It creeps me directly out! They chant the thing! They chant it like the boogy do do do do in the dark occult people chant stuffs - the occult people chant just like that! And how they know this sun thing is from god???????? What if the suns just doing something kooky? Like natural like phenomina's they like do happen n'stuff. Sun flickers in my presence you can be sure I ain't going to creep myself out my chanting the hail mary NO!
catholics......be mindful of how ya say the hail mary cause occult people do similiar stuffs.............I sometimes while turning the radio stations will hear
Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

 again and again and again...................it creeps me out. They use like sometimes these low low voices like how the cult people would talk, I couldn't find a chilling example online they've got all the cleaned up versions online apparently the catholics only do the chilling versions on like christmas or something? 1 Thessalonians 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil." Ya don't do it around candles either, ya that's no good! 
  And why do you catholics say it like 5 billion times? Besides to heebie jeebie me out? Not much of a prayer really? Jesus like gave a better prayer...........
Luke 11:2 "And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth."
  I think like jesus's prayer would like get a person somewhere, but like what the heck is the hail mary going to do for a person - besides creep me out???????????
  And how is it a good idea to have mary pray for the whole world, she ain't god, she's 1 person, if mary was really up there in the sky praying for like all the catholics in the whole world cause they are chanting a lot to her ---------- it's stink to be mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She ain't god................what ya need mary to pray for you??????????????????? Say dear god........................................
  Why tire out mary??????????????????? Do catholics really think mary is up there praying all the time ------------- poor mary if that is the case, poor poor poor mary.........maybe that's why they have to chant it a lot make mary feel guilty and feel like she needs to pray for them ----------- seems goofy to me when you could like just shoot up a prayer to god. And not like creep me out! 
   Mary's up there in heaven chillaxin, she ain't up there praying what would she do that for............she up there drinking a ummmmmm I don't nice refreshing lemonaide (they don't drink beer in heaven - so like bestest we all knock off the beers cause aint none us going to get 0 beer in heaven I'm pretty sure about this). 
  Don't worry mary I won't bog down your nice relaxing lemonaide time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment