Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

hint to my immediate family if you want me to draw nearer to jesus COMPLETELY BASHING MY BLOG ISN'T THE WAY..............................


hint to my immediate family if you want me to draw nearer to jesus COMPLETELY BASHING MY BLOG ISN'T THE WAY. And then today in a e-mail said completely basher of my blog said to me "I pray that you are feeling better about yourself" OH YOU MEAN AFTER YOU COMPLETELY BASHED MY BLOG TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THE SHIT OF THE EARTH? 
   But as I tell my aunt connie, I been trying hard to follow jesus, and this is why I'm so frustrated with my blog being completely bashed by my immediate family like this............I been trying so hard lately. ((((((((usually I ain't at all trying...................................hahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahhah oooooooooooooo hahahahahahahahahah))))))))))))) And then to COMPLETELY bash my blog like that! Well that aint' going to draw me to jesus none, bashing my blog like that, if you my immediate family (not talking about my apostolic christian aunts and uncles they cool) think that's a suberb idea which apparently you do I have news for you -------- EH. 
  But like I tell my aunt connie......................oh here we go : ) hahahahahahahahahah...........................I been not watching tv lately like none the worldly tv shows.......................I been not walking in the flesh at all...................I been watching lots of christian tv working to walk all in the spirit n'stuff........................and god see's my effort everyday....................He knows I'm making this effort everyday........................and he see's my effort. And someday.....................if I keep on like this someday....................1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" I'm gonna be raised up you can take that to the BANK!
   I tell mike, I tell mike I remember my old plan............1 John 3:22 "And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight." When your good and heeding god's word, not watching the worldly tv, no being friends with the world like that, no walking in the flesh, walking in the spirit in the day YOUR PRAYERS GET POWERFUL THEN god's like whoa ok there's a person who's prayers I want to answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He will raise me up you can fully take that to the BANK to the FOOKIN STRATUSFERE!
   So go ahead haters talk about how sad and horrible my blog is................HATE ON ME TIL YOU SAINTLY HEARTS ARE CONTENT..............god's going to raise me up yo! Cause I'm gonna keep heeding his word like this.................and he will do it............don't even sweat it out there.............he for sure is going to do it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog... it has made me laugh out loud in places, I can feel your heart and love for Jesus in your posts and your excitement for His word. I have felt convicted by one post about the need to be in His word more, so true that or our old ways just sneak back in. My only suggestion is no cursing... but keep on praising Him, your way. Love it.

Post a Comment