Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I want jesus and that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be good and done with all darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want jesus and that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be good and done with all darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Revelation 2:5 "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent." There's been times in the past where I've gotten real forgetful "from whence thou art fallen" it's didn't go well!!!!!!!!!!!! If I went back to the darkness for reals................that's the #@%@#$% I'd be doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible stuffs, stuffs I wouldn't mention on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuffs I surely don't want to ever go back to!!!!!!!!
   I'm in a war................Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." I ain't always winning, either, but I sure as heck aint about to give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Also I think god must have been letting satan have multiple stabs at me like this 1 Peter 1:7 "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:" Some definate FIRE ------- and many you your faith is also tried "with fire" via difficult circumstances, I'm surely in the difficult circumstances group right now. Not sure if the difficult circumstances will ever let up either ----------- BUT THERE'S NO TURNING BACK FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." Fact as the FIRE has been turned up by the devil my resolve has increased lately! 

  The war is on and I'm going to fight it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment