Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A vote for tiny churches, like my aunts apostolic christian church of america!

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
The truth is the apostolic christian church of america is helping me a bunch............my life is like a abc miniseries sometimes............my aunt's church has 50 some people that's it! (like a core of 30 people, and then like 20 or so visitors from other apostolic chrisitan church of america every sunday) they don't get new like visitor's n'stuffs really that I see...........but they don't advertise themselves and their church isn't off a buisy street not at a really noticable spot..............churches can throw car washes etc. to try and grow themselves..........have garage sales.
   Before me and brian showed up they were considering shutting down the doors...........but a visiting pastor said the small churches are good for people can get saved at them - while looking at me and brian : ) hahahahahah
   The rest of the churches in this world are bigger...............can't get the extra one on one time I need at em...........rest of the churches in the body of christ only have 1 pastor aunt connies church has like if you count my uncle garth that's 5 pastor's. It's like going to school........well everybody knows if a class has only 20 kids in it as opposed to 30 it's like better cause the teacher can go around and give one on one time with the students ---------------- and everybody knows that. Well I'm here to tell the earth -------------- it also works that way in a church sense -------------- or it can, some kids do better in the smaller classrooms!
  Seems to be we live in a time were everyone wants their churches to be big big big.....................let me be one person with a vote for the tiny churches : )
  big big big sized classrooms are great if all your students are einsteins w/no need for help!


0 comments:

Post a Comment