Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Jeremiah 10:23 "O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself:......" I didn't choose to be where I am in the body of christ I wouldn't of choose this..............................


This my band don't count me out! 
(at the end of the song John whispers "keep running with the dark horses, 
stand up for the dark horses, hope makes the blood change courses")
Jeremiah 10:23 "O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." I didn't choose to be where I am in the body of christ I wouldn't of choose this..............................and lately it's been on my mind just how much I didn't choose where god has placed me in the body of christ. When I did my big repent ------- the one that lead to 2 angels pulling that demon out of me --------  I really had it in my plans to be at least like everyone else, be all super like upstanding or something. I wasn't planning on all the struggles I have had spiritually ------------ none that was in my plans! I surely wasn't planning on having a weak flesh of which to war against!!!!!!!!!!! Mark 14:38 "Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak." To be weak like this this wasn't in my plans!
   My little xyz plan for my life surely didn't like map out! I have to pray to god a lot, I've been at his mercy a lot.
Nehemiah 9:31 "Nevertheless for thy great mercies' sake thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them; for thou art a gracious and merciful God."
  I really have compared myself to the rest of the body of christ much 1 Corinthians 4:10 "We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised." Nobody wants to be a weak, despised, fool! Nobody picks that option! But god he don't look at us as one better then the other.........."Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" I've definately decided each vocation is a different car in the lot........god isn't looking down upon 1 car in the lot over another one --------- even if some the cars in the lot are galopies...............god works with galopy cars! 2 Corinthians 10:12 "For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise." I'm never never never going to be as strong, as honourable, as wise as the bulk of the body of christ - it's just never going to happen. It's ok, it's actually not the end of the world! 
  God is surely no respector of person's and therefore I have just as much opportunity to be saved as the next person. (and it's not a competition.......I'm super competitive I hate losing............but I don't loose if I cross the finish line.............I just gotta keep heading to the finish line!!!!!!!!!! I might cross that there finish line in real bad shape at the end of the race.............Matthew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." endure people and I don't recommend comparing each other to each other at all...........we in this together) 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen...

Post a Comment