Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Love is the way I find Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you;......."

Love me please! 
(hate I'm determined to be done with that quantity)
I'm e-mailing macleay christian retreat it's where salem fellowship is located the church I went to for 10+ years, determined to get the secret passwords and love them determined to love them : ) my e-mail to them today.......................
you should love me enough to let me love you. Why ----------- cause god would dig that, god's all about love. You'd get a happy smiley face sticker from god. One your members from norway has earned a slew of happy smiley face stickers from god, and it's really good for her, though she is by no means wealthy, she is wealthy w/the love we all be's pouring back to her. Smiley face stickers from god are fab -------- trust a fool on this one : ) 
  The blessings isn't in the things you own, the blessings the blessed ground, the blessed area, is when you love much and it comes pouring back to you Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." the love comes back I find ---------- I completely stink at loving anybody but I'm just telling you from my experience if I love it often comes back to me (maybe not right away but you know eventually) --------- and that much loved ground that's the prized place. Where you love much and are loved much Luke 7:47 "Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little."
  I love my aunts church a slew ----------- well they loved me first, but now it's a love fest back and forth back and forth back and forth : ) IT'S AWESOME! ahhhhhhhh fool things ye be fessing up to lately myself 
   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how many sins do I have that need to be forgiven oh ya let me see --------- TO WAZZUU AND HELL AND BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!  Bestest I get to loving much, and I want to, I don't want to be stingy on the love front that is never good. 
 I stand by my idea that you should love me enough to let me love you, totally, you should love me much that you as a church be loved much, what churches are loved the most on this earth but the ones that love the mostest, the land of hate is the land of loss, the land of love is always the land of gain!
update : ) I now have a set time to go to salem fellowship : ) it's a date it's totally a date! (I'm not going to dress up though...........naw.........I have attire I wear pretty well everyday skirt above knee length, leggings underneath, and I always make sure to be not matching, like my skirt cannot match my top or my leggings, I'm colorful, I need color) My kids are even worse about it then me.......my 9 year old wears rainbow piano socks and various other unique socks w/some really interesting wardrobe choices - my kids are cool : ) love em. 
   Their coffee shop does have a coffee I like, milky way candy bar coffee HEAVEN. hmmmmmm maybe I should try uh blending one up at home???????? naw my blender isn't one those blendtec sorts I'd need a blentec blender I'm pretty sure about it. geez I need a blentec blender. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment