Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Are we god's or our own, if we are god's how come so many of us live like we are our own?...................

Are we god's or our own, if we are god's how come so many of us live like we are our own? 1 Corinthians 6:20 "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
  People do their hair in many worldly styles, people wear jewelry, people do all kinds of things as if they ain't even gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   
  I am very much considering wearing a tichel full time! Because I do not believe in "hairstyles" "hairstyles" are very much a "friendship with the world" item in my mind!
  My mom doesn't want me to wear a tichel much, said I would look like a jew full out then and this would be bad for me..............but then at the same time she tells me that my dad is jewish and she is not jewish therefore I am not a jew.............well then from that logic would it not even matter if I weared a jewish headcovering everyday?????????
  Happens to be though I am a christian jew, cause a real jew is one inwardly in the heart Romans 2:29 "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."
  Are you your own even to have a hairstyle??????????????? Or are you not bought with a price?????????????
   Besides there are a lot of pretty scarves out there............ya being honest. I like how the tichel brings out my ethnic features to my face to, I like looking ethnic!
  This is me almost off topic but back in the like early 2000's there was a time I wanted to be Amy Winehouse. Who is also jewish. I remember watching some them music video's of amy and man I thought to myself, sheesh if I could just look like her, I'd be set forever. ------- well minus the tattoo's I am a christian jew. xoxoxoxo amy winehouse (in a straight way of course)
  I've long thought many ethnic people to be very pretty!

  Someone in the comment section of the above video copy and pasted this bible verse, man if a verse will sit and get you thinking about wearing a headcovering this one is it....................
Isaiah 47:1-3 "Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: there is no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate. Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers. Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man."
   Part of the nakedness uncovered, and shame was the hair being "uncovered" in Isaiah 47:1-3!!!!!!!!! For all those of you that believe long hair is all the covering a girl needs, that's something to think about Isaiah 47:1-3 is!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Also I believe a headcovering is some sort of sign that you are "submissive" to your husband, and god for that matter I believe. This is why I blog with confidence though I am a girl, cause I do cover my head, I am a "submissive" wife...............if my husband were to ever tell me "sheri can you please not blog that" I would surely listen to him.
Have a great day!
LOVE
Ya I'm totally about to go listen to some Amy Winehouse music now : ) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment