Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2018

Being good looking has lead to a battle for me, I've at times have trusted in my flesh some...........this world is obsessed with looking good, I find trusting in looking good isn't the thing to do, but trust in god, god's power to "raise me up in due time"......................

Being good looking has lead to a battle for me, I've at times have trusted in my flesh some...........this world is obsessed with looking good, I find trusting in looking good isn't the thing to do, but trust in god, god's power to "raise you/me up in due time".
Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." I've figured out what it means to be "the circumcision" and no you don't have to be a jew at all to be of "the circumcision" this is something available for ALL OF US FOLLOWING JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! It means I ain't working hard buying (I hate it that a few weeks ago I bought colored hair strips, so that I could have cute victory rolls in my hair to take cute rockabilly photo's of myself HATE THAT).

  This is the "way of the world" to care a lot about how ones hair is looking and/or makeup is looking so that one can take some cute instagram photo's ------- which a "confidence in the flesh" I find!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I'm just letting you all know world, when  you have no more no "confidence in the flesh" per Philippians 3:3 you won't no longer seek, to have good makeup, you will no longer watch makeup tutorials on you tube fixing to all "replicate" that stuffs. Instead you'll pray at the beginning of everyday (likely), you'll read your bible in the morning - you'll seek out instead god, and believe in god's power to raise us up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"
   FACTS: I/you us christians, us fellow followers of jesus aren't supposed to raise our ownselves up, via looking so pretty on instagram cause we have our eyebrows "on point" and really excellent hairdo's ------------------ god is, god is supposed to raise us up while we are merely "humble yourselves therefore, under the mighty hand of god". AS IF GOD NEEDS US TO HAVE MAKEUP SO EXCELLENT AND GREAT FAB HAIRDO'S TO RAISE US UP --------- he don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention that hairstyle, makeup doing stuffs is friendship with the world (all that hairdo and makeup stuffs isn't what being "we are the circumcision philippians 3:3 looks like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
  ------------------------------------- Interestingly, lately on my instagram I posted a video of me without makeup on, and with my hair just hanging down no hairstyle...............and my follower count HAS GONE UP. It's taught me something about what the bible calls "comeliness". 
  There is a "trap" in this world, when you see people on instagram and various social media's, people with much makeup, and much worldly hairdo's --------------- to think "oh that's what I must do as well to be popular".  But true "comeliness" happens when you aren't hard at work to be friends with this world......................people actually I find are attracted to someone who's brave enough to not wear gallons of makeup on their faces etc. Many people out there wear so much makeup on their faces...............you wonder what they even look like under all of that???????????????????
   People like being able to go to a instagram account of someone without makeup on "oh that is what that person looks like". 
   People like realness I find! 
   The makeup not only do you end up not looking like yourself, if your good at it, like I unfortunately got good at it...............you can pretty well transform yourself into a whole nother person entirely.............in my case that person was "marilyn monroe". 
   But near loosing my idea here, god doesn't want us trusting in our fleshes earth. God does not need us, looking like celebrities ready to walk the red carpet to raise us up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  God would prefer, instead, of us chasing after being friends with this world via having so many super glam pretty time, instagram photos, that we be "of the circumcision" Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." That we don't rejoice in our beauty!!!!!!!!! God does not wish for us to walk around and be like "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my makeup was so on point in that 
instagram photos today" But instead philippians 3:3 REJOICE IN CHRIST JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 --------------- Not long ago I bought 3 wigs, to wear as headcoverings at church cause my mom was was adamant that I not walk around wearing tichels (cause then she knows I look jewish then and not white, and she is convinced that it is greately advantageous to look white). I'm going to store them away, and recycle those wigs for haloween costumes (and then get rid of them after I've weared said costumes ------------- my kids like me dressing up for haloween). And my colored hair clips, I gonna see if the kids want em, surely those are a bad plan. 
  When you are "circumcised" (Philippians 3:3) in your heart, you don't want anymore, or need anymore, to have the worldly hairdo's, or the makeup on ones face, or jewelry!!!!!!!!!! (besides a bit of foundation if you have blemishes, maybe a teeny bit of natural shaded mascara ---------- some of us have very light eyelashes ------- though what am I saying, looking a bit swedish which isn't bad LET YOUR LIGHT EYELASHES BE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
  I been trying to tell my family, everyone should want to be a jew that is a christian, and everyone can be a jew (well not dna wise a jew, but basically a jew!!!!!!!!!! And all christians should want to be jews, further should be jews!!!!!!!!!! Me saying I'm a "christian jew" on my blog which I have and I very much am one..................shouldn't be "off putting" to you all --------------- that should rather instead be me saying I'm just like you all - A JEW) 

Romans 2:27-29 

27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Matthew 21:43-44 "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder." Many of us, myself included, maybe in the past we did fall at the foot of the cross "fall on this stone". Gave up putting on makeup and getting our hair all "did" etc. ---------- and then some of us went back to the world. It's not to late to yet again fall on the foot of the cross, to be broken, to say god my ways don't work renew RENEW a Psalm 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." - AMEN!
 update: just posted up on craigslist a lot of all of my jewelry the whole collection for $20 even the shungite bracelets which are really hard for me to part with (though I can't give the link to this for security reasons). But it's done now!
  Have a great week earth!
LOVE

1 comments:

Lora Ruby said...

Amen.

Post a Comment