Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Who can you trust when everything, everything, everything you touch turns to gold, gold, gold, gold???.................


Who can you trust when everything, everything, everything you touch turns to gold, gold, gold, gold??? At my church I don't know, I don't know if I can trust them????? Maybe they aren't wanting to visit with me after bible study wednesday nights because I am a apostle - I'm not saying I'm a apostle I'm just saying my plight right now.
  If I weren't a apostle, then the body of christ or at the very least the baptist churches is doing mega bad right now. But I'd go further and say the whole body of christ...........cause surely I should be able to experience ladies wanting to visit with me after bible study wednesday night at a christian church............cause that's the christian way to welcome people in is it not??????
  You could say they have bad fruit, well if they have bad fruit, then due to how many churches I've been to over the years near where I live, my whole town mostly has bad fruit in that event!
  I'm saying it could be a "vocational" issue for me. Not a "they have bad fruit" issue.........but then that begs the question "who can I trust"??????????
  If I can't know for sure...........................ahhhhhhhhhhh that one has bad fruit
or that one has bad fruit
cause I'm a earth scirge right
How can I know who to trust????????????
And I don't know, and I wish I knew.
I can't sit here and say....................ya all the baptist's are saved bunches and so holy and elect and of course going to heaven. I can't say that for 100%, I don't know who I can trust???????????????? Not that I think the baptist's are going to do anything to me really ------- I mean they are baptist's (I'm saying that in a Mr. Rogers neighborhood way, everyone knew Mr. Rogers was a nice guy like everyone).
 I recently watched this video of a lady saying apostles and all the other vocations don't exist in single people no more, that all basically are a apostle, etc. etc. etc. I commented on her video I copy paste my comment here. (this is pertinent cause the pastor of the baptist church my family goes to said in a sermon that he believe's apostles don't "exist" anymore like they once did in the bible ----------- which is him basically saying the same thing kim balogh is saying)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6gXfucIEvI
"There is truth to what you are saying, like I'm not disagreeing with you. But I do believe that some us in the body of christ are more "located" in 1 vocation, then a whole um bunch of vocations. 1 Corinthians 12:29 "Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?" Not all could be "apostles" not all could be 1 Corinthians 4:13 "Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day." Or if they could they surely couldn't be that all the time...........for surely not all could be apostles, I don't think they could. From my perspective, I see a lot of people at many churches very very popular..................I'm the one usually sitting alone. (I'm saying I don't see everyone in the body of christ experiencing what I experience like all the time BUT MAYBE SOMETIMES, sometimes all are a "apostle" truelly so I'm not disagreeing with you...................I just feel that these vocations are real and exist...............not all work miracles either!!!!!!!!!!!! I AIN'T A MIRACLE WORKER!!!!!!!!!!)"
Me live this blog post again, if I do not exist as any vocation this would not be good, because it would mean that all the churches in my town are 💩 There should be much more "hospitality" then that! AND GOOD FRUIT -------- I'M SAYING IF I AM REALLY OF 0 VOCATION COMPLETELY A NORMAL PERSON CAUSE NO VOCATIONS EXIST ANYMORE SUCH AS Kim Balogh and the pastor of the baptist church my family goes to these days says.
  I'd much rather believe god has called me to a vocation and there is a bible verse talking about god calling us to a vocation so I'm not even bringing some idea out of my butt.............Ephesians 4:1 "I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called," Ephesians 4:1 real bible verse really exists despite what I hear other christians saying these days, implies that we are each called to a vocation, not 5 vocations, not 10 vocations...........1 vocation. """"""beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called""""""""
  I'm of the least of the apostles if I am a apostle (I HOPE I AM I DON'T WANT TO BE A CASTAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  I want to be "accounted worthy" Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
  I have no idea if I'm at the church god wishes me to be at??????? And I don't know who I can trust on this earth, I have no idea???????????????? I hope the baptist church is upstanding and a good church for me and my family to be going to.
  ppps.............blog post before the last blog post, I said my kids aren't baptised, well my husband is a self professed "agnostic" that was baptised as a baby at a lutheran church................well he's gotten the kids thinking like him, and our kids take communion regularly. How my husband basically got our kids to become lutherans that like going to a baptist church????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 Bible does say men run the household and not women. If I was running the household my kids would be baptised already and they sure wouldn't be allowed to take communion until they got baptised! ---------- but I don't run my house. I'm not supposed to so.

Have a great week earth!
LOVE
I choose the imagine dragons song gold for a reason, cause sometimes I want to care and I'm having trouble caring like I know I should be 1 Corinthians 12:24-25 "For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked. That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another." At the messianic synagogue that I pretty frequently go to, I have a easier time caring for the people there, my "comliness or lack thereof" doesn't matter there at all that I can tell? There I'm just sheri that clearly extremely jewish christian with a huge rubenstein family nose 😄 I'm in my element there. Or one of my elements (some weird little mega christian jew geek zone that I thrive in).
   Do I appear "uncomely"?????????
Or am I actually extremely "comely"???????????????
 Well if I'm "comely" I'm not very popular at the baptist church my family likes a lot (I'm not like hated, but like I am like completely unpopular there!!!!!!!!) I'm on a "even plane" at the synagogue I go to..................it's a synagogue with many different races of people going there..............and I think my tichel instantly gives me "comliness" pretty sure about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Fact I tie on my tichels so well, I'm pry like some super comily christian jew tichel wearing mack of the world pretty safe to say. (I'm talking about tichel wearing mackdom - which is a real thing) I'm pretty sure about that.
  You need some "comliness" --------- tichel, if your a girl.




0 comments:

Post a Comment