Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2018

UPDATE FOR THIS BLOG POST: It's not how you look at all - it's who do you live for?.............................

UPDATE FOR THIS BLOG POST: It's not how you look at all - It's who do you live for?...........................UPDATE July 17, 2019.
   For some of you this blog post might be helpful for you, there is a time to every purpose under heaven. I'm throwing a example out here, if you get to loving your jewelry collection and loving the makeup your wearing..................time to throw away that makeup, time to song below "bet back to your roots"
Ecclesiastes 3:1-3 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;" Will I think less of you because you are in a get rid of all your jewelry and makeup and tv altogether "season" of life..................far from it..............for I went through that season of life myself (that's what I talk about in this blog post)

   Matthew 7:20 "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." ------- not by how they look, how they love, how they serve, today happens to be I'm teaching a painting class again at my church, often I do put up "works meet of repentance blog posts on my blog" lately. That how you will know "us" by our fruit, not how we look. 
  Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." But "seasons of life" are real, very real, real and needed. 
 Original post from 2018 completely unedited: (It's a great post, it was a real "season" in my life and a needed one at that):
Sometimes I feel ugly like I feel like I need jewelry and makeup it's been a battle for me - I believe makeup and jewelry sure enough is stuffs of "babylon the harlot" THE WORLD, determined to quit this stuffs (minus natural makeup)!
  I'll even justify both makeup and jewelry - that I'm a girl (girls wear makeup, girls wear jewelry). That ----------- Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
  But if my ministry is dyeing, if I ain't so holy spirit filled when I go to church (and my daily life) SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE - AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  God does not want a lukewarm church - he wants a church on fire for the lord - amen!!!!!!!!!!!! Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
 I hate to say it, but the people around me effect me. You get seeing enough people around you in your life wearing makeup and jewelry and you can really get to thinking in your brains that that stuffs is just fine! (and maybe there is a time in ones life that god overlooks those things)
  Revelation 18:15-17 "The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!  For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every ship master, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off," Is it really "pure", great, good, for christians jewerly and makeup ---------------- I'm really believing not! (though I still am a big believer in "natural" looking makeup................if I can wear some natural looking makeup and feel ready to face a day...............to me that's a good thing......................foundation..................can I get some AMENS over foundation..................I still have acne scars on my chin they just won't go away)  There's a time to "quit ye like a man" 1 Corinthians 16:13 "Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong." Nomadder what my pastor at the church my family is going to preaches or (doesn't ever get around to preaching).  I know better then to walk around blinged up like a crazed peacock um uhh hopped up on "red bull" 😹hahahahahhahaha God chooses the foolish things world.
   Yep, today I bout to go through my closet and figure up what I don't want no more, and then I am gonna donate a entire earring tree to the goodwill ----------- just get rid of the entire earring tree.........clean leave the earrings on the thing...................just chuck it in a box to give to the goodwill (someone else can walk around a blinged out peacock AMEN).
   I've been listening to this song a lot, thinking to myself, I need to "go back to my roots" - bunches of narrow way stuffs is my "roots"......................

  My kids both them are not baptised yet --------- one my daughters is 17, the other is 12............maybe I'm not a good enough example for them at the moment? I'm determined to change that! And zeal and fire to follow jesus is just the thing to have in general.
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment