Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Modesty why it matters......................

UPDATE: I decided I am not giving up on trying to get a marilyn monroe impersonating career going. The bible says......................
Luke 11:9-11 "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?"

 The odds may very well be crazy stacked against me..............I'm clean not going to give up, I gonna keep praying about it to! 
  And I've like to point out, Suzie Kennedy who is the #1 marilyn monroe impersonator, she also doesn't look 100% like marilyn monroe, I do deem myself to be about equal as suzie kennedy as far as my capacity to look like marilyn monroe goes ------------ and suzie has a career going!!!!!!!!! So I am very hopeful. Even though the odds look real stacked against me right now. 
  But in my real life, modest attire is my goals for now on out! Modest attire it is very important.
   I just watched this here video few minutes ago someone shared it on my facebook 
There chapter mentioned in above video starts out with this verse Jeremiah 4:1 "If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the Lord, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove."
 Verse 1 talks about puitting away "thine abominations out of my sight" then it stands to reason ok...........THAT THERE ARE "ABOMINATIONS" that people could be all involved with on this here earth! (and you all might try and tell me "sheri this is legalism" ---------- I refute the this is legalism idea......cause it's the word of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Is all the abominations that a person could do just drinking lots of alcohol, or fornication, etc. 
  Surely it is possible to dress I do believe in a way that is a abomination in the sight of the god!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Now I do not know where the line is????????? But why try and even get near that -------- AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Jeremiah 4:30 "And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life."
  "And when thou are spoiled" that is to me directly suggesting that risque clothing ain't for any of us ladies "good"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 1 Timothy 2:9-10 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;  But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works."
   Now -------------- I like a little makeup, but I barely put on makeup..................I tellin you all the truth right now..............I don't like the dark eyeshadows.
  big ol' rockabillian confession here............ya I was plotting to buy a bunch of slinky rockabilly attire. The above video was like a complete buzzkill to my plans! 
(looking modest today rockabilly modesty on point at the moment, though I'd actually prefer to dress quiet a bit like not modest a lot!) And I sewed the hair thing - pretty cool hugh? 👄👍
*****True story, when I was a kid, there was a girl at my school, who's mom was a hooker (everyone knew she was a hooker, like it was common knowledge) and this girl who I was very good friends with I liked her clothes everyday. Well she weared her mom's clothes to school all the time. Which consisted of tube skirts and leggings - skimpy tops to. That really cemented in my brains the idea of "cool". 
   But the bible is true, and it says sure nuff in  Jeremiah 4:30 that the guys ain't going to be appreciating that skimpy attire um eventually "thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life"
  I prefer my skirts just above my knee's world...............I don't like long skirts, I'm fine with skirts that are loose.........aka circle skirts love them. Skater skirts I love them to. Just gonna have to focus on them there looks, the ones that I done know is modest that I do like. 
  Lots of rockabilly dressed, if the neckline is pluging to much, I have a "hack" I button up a cardigan over it. 
Have a great week earth!
#keepitclassy
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment