Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

I used to judge people a lot and I still battle that from time to time but these days mostly I want to love people, pray for people..................(sheri 2022 having a problem with this title by sheri 2013 trying to "blend in" -------- you don't judge people myself your at the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL, you merely look up and hope someone will grab your hand!!!!!!!!!!!)....................

Update video sheri 6/8/2022 at the beginning of this post...I no donate to charity this week to depressed, instead bought a few black hijabs from modanisa supporting the muslims. Do good to all men the bible does say (and this is just a great store) Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
(fourth of july hair bun tye I crocheted today : ) combining this pattern http://crazysockscrochet.blogspot.com/2012/04/crochet-pattern-hair-spirals.html
and this pattern http://thegreendragonfly.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/frilly-flowery-hair-ties/)
I used to judge people a lot and I still battle that from time to time but these days mostly I want to love people, pray for people. I am currently hard at work to be a virgin with a trimmed lamp (to not listen to worldly music or watch worldly tv, don't walk in the flesh be instead in god's word in the day, don't buy stuffs less I really need to buy something not to live in some life of excess and lavioushness Revelation 18:7 "How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.") Matthew 25:7 "Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps." (not all the virgins arose and trimmed there lamps there were some foolish virgins that chose not to trim their lamps...............next verse 8 "And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.")
  In particular I can relate to lady ga ga, and well one her struggles....................those particular lyrics wouldn't be appropriate for a apostolic chrisitan church of america blog, but I have definately battled at least 1 thing written in one of her songs (aka bad diahrea of the mouth sometimes) I AM GLAD TO SAY THOUGH I'M STARTING TO WIN THAT BATTLE : )
   With jesus I believe I will be more then a conqueor Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."
  And I know the kind of lure the world and the things in it are................even paul he said...........Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
  Even when I think I stand, when I think I'm doing it all right I find I still soooooooooooo need to pray and be in god's word everyday and deny myself and take up my cross and follow jesus daily 1 Corinthians 10:12
"Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall."
  It's I do believe a ongoing process til the day I die following jesus is...........................but will I be victorious following jesus - I believe I will be Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul."


0 comments:

Post a Comment