Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

To love what matters aka god/jesus, each other...........

Sheri 6/19/2022 update, my latest diamond painting is finished now : )..........
(Sheri 2022 - this blog post is from when I still believed I was a apostle, cause I was told by many people of a church one day that I was a apostle they all laid hands on me and prayed for me and everything)...........................................
To love what matters aka god/jesus, each other...........Today I was talking to 3 pastors about the movie "the lord of the rings" which I did see at the theater way back when, how gollum he called "the ring" "his prescious" he like near killed people to protect A PIECE OF JEWELRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Telling them how important it is to have your heart your treasure BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE............Luke 12:34 "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
  Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God andmammon." For those of you that still watch tv out there (me I quitting the tv, besides christian tv determined to be a virgin) watch "survivor" think on what those people some them are willing to do FOR MONEY FOR A SUBSTANCE THAT WILL ENABLE THEM TO BUY DORK STUFFS OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! People get very cut throat sometimes on that tv show -------- which I not watching anymore done done done with tv!!!!!!!!!
  This might be proof I'm a dork or something but this ended up being such a life defining moment for me so please try hard to stiffle ones laughs...............................
    
Ok I had some friends jr high/part high school (family moved a slew) that were pretty skillful at sinning..................that's how I'm choosing to word that. Michelle won a giant gumby stuffed animal, well the problem was both my friends were throwing darts or whatever fair game that was AT THE SAME TIME, and they both claimed to hit the big win balloon or whatever......................so 2 my friends just took off running down the fairway tugging at this 6 foot tall gumby.........................this true story sorry I sorry earth. 
   And I sat there next to erin (omiting their last names) wondering...........
have my friends clean lost their minds this is 
just a giant stuffed gumby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember telling erin, "our friends have just lost their minds this is just a stuffed giant gumby" It's just a stuffed giant gumby right erin???????????? So me and erin just went and rode rides had a good time didn't find michelle and our other good friend til much later in the evening. 
  One the pastors of portland said it well one sunday............he said that there were garage sales everywhere of people selling stuffs "that was once treasured to them" that's how I find the things of the earth to be...............if you do like love them a bit or for a moment or whatever..............eventually their worth to you isn't there anymore. (in most cases)
  Ask anybody they will likely tell you if you ask them what's important to you ------------- friends family, they ain't going to say often (my car, my yacht...........maybe people do love that kind of thing but I think deep down in their hearts and in all actuality the bulk of us what we do indeed value the most is friends and family ------------ hoipefully jesus/god to)
  That giant stuffed gumby that one day, it put things in perspective for me. I don't want to be loving the things of this earth I don't want to be like despising god's word, or god, or church, or jesus, or OVER STUPID EARTHLY THINGS THAT DON'T REALLY MATTER Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
LOVE
Matthew 25:35-37 "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?" This organization BOTH feeds and clothes people, and is ran by the like police bureau so ------ legit....................


0 comments:

Post a Comment