Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It is a good system that is intact in the body of christ, of the strong bearing the "infirmities" of the weak.........

Sheri 6/21/2022 update...........
(sheri 6/21/2022 pictured above, I am almost done with this native american bracelet 
pattern can be found here - I got the pattern off of pinterest)
rain is someday going to hit me
I don't think I'll like everyone being nice to me
nope
I live in a world where everyone hates me
so everyone liking me all the sudden - that seems super suspicious
if I am not killed soon
rain probably will finally hit me
Matthew 5:45 "That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
 And besides when people do good to you they expect stuffs back..............
But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
  I've ended up liking being "dry af"

(painting I just finished, there's pink flamingo's at the zoo near me and I'm quite the fan of them so I painted 2 them on this box - bottom of the box I added glitter makes a box look metalic : ) god made pink birds IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a good system that is intact in the body of christ, of the strong bearing the "infirmities" of the weak.........Romans 15:1 "We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves." --------------- like if the body of christ was a american express card......................I've charged that up to wazuu by now......................but I've came to realize, if I'm weak AND I AM, and I'm going through some sort of spiritual, or financial or whatever battle.......................so much better to go to people at church..................to be prayed for, helped whatever.
   Maybe a person could abuse the system, maybe sometimes I just need to just sit and pray myself.........but nonetheless I have found great value in the body of christ paul said and I agree with paul a slew Philippians 4:10 "But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity." Paul knew that some churches cared for him SO MUCH, they had just been some them lacking "opportunity" to you know love on paul basically. 
  This verse I been much thinking about lately 2 Corinthians 12:13 "For what is it wherein ye were inferior to other churches, except it be that I myself was not burdensome to you? forgive me this wrong." Paul was bringing his burdens to churches............I have on and off been e-mailing clean macleay christian retreat aka the "smith's friends church" I attended for what 10 years ------ sometimes I worry I am burdening the apostolic christian church of america to heavily. 
  And this off topic kinda not for me though.........................last night I listened to a sermon on the radio (I though for sure like near everyday listen to a apostolic christian church of america sermon online!!!!!!!!!!) He was talking about this verse, and he said sometimes we are thinking we are rejoicing in the lord when maybe we aren't - maybe we are rejoicing in things we accompllished etc. instead...............even in the bad times to rejoice in the lord ALWAYS Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice." What I sometimes do is I'll have a struggle of some sort ------------- I'll get so honed on that "problem" issue whatever THAT I FORGET TO REJOICE IN THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  And then I'll have sometimes days and days and days where I'm so happy nothing bad is even able to even effect me hardly THOSE THE DAYS I IS REJOICING IN THE LORD ---------- I sayin it works out rejoicing in the lord does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nehemiah 8:10 "Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
  What a wonderful thing I have in the body of christ that I do like paul have churches, CHURCHES, that if I have some difficulty I can go to.......................mostly I go to the apostolic christian church of america I told them though to quote myself.....................just me directly copying and pasteing part a e-mail to 3 pastors of apostolic christian church of america last night aka mike, ron and john........................
"pps.............................you 3 are supposed to be so happy that you have no lack of opportunity! I PRETTY SURE ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (though to me that's hilarious)
Philippians 4:10 "But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity."
crack out the pinata partayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hahahahahahahah
 I am thankful, basically that's what this entire blog posts add up to, I am thankful. Have a great week earth!
LOVE
Matthew 25:35 "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:".......................

0 comments:

Post a Comment