Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Faith is maybe the most powerful thing in the world Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."...........................

Small update video from 6/14/2022 (showing off my current diamond painting which is almost done and probably will be finished today 😊 and my new headcoverings 😊..........
  Listened to a sermon today from the apostolic christian church of america online cause I have decided I don't ever want my soul to look like the inside of a abandoned mall! (the above video is one the more classier abandoned malls on you tube IT'S STILL EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!) Romans 8:13
"For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
Faith is maybe the most powerful thing in the world Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." I don't have to be the awesomest christian on earth......................I do believe it's enough to believe, and follow jesus you know deny myself take up my cross daily and follow jesus.
I'm all about this bible verse these days Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." I believe it, I believe following jesus I will be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  LOVE
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.".................



0 comments:

Post a Comment