Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

My husband and parents believe that the women of the apostolic christian church of america are viewed and treated as 2nd class citizens.........................

 update pics from 7/5/2022 (I still haven't figured out how to upload video's from my new computer onto my blog - I'll figure it out eventually)..................

I love the apostolic christian church of america 
even though I talk about them in a negative way often - because I see things different then them but I do love them.........donate money to them below end of this post...........
modeling the new necklace I made ๐Ÿ˜€
(here's a pic of the thing of disk beads I ordered recently on amazon, was like $10 and came with alphabet beads as well, 2 stretchy cord spools of stretch string, and scissors ๐Ÿ‘)
My husband and parents believe that the women of the apostolic christian church of america are viewed and treated as 2nd class citizens.........................I have found the opposite to be the case. They preach this often at the apostolic christian church of america in portland REAL OFTEN...............I guess my blog is some epic threat???????? I try not to preach on this here blog................I really do work to just "talk" about the word of god and not overstep my bounds as a girl (and I've blogged about this before I don't think they believe me or something???????)...........................

1 Timothy 2

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
  I don't imagine that any women hardly out there want to be like completely lesser then the guys and totally subserverviant doormats or whatever??????????????
  They all have jobs all the sisters of the apostolic christian church of america, or are going to school for this that and the other -------- few them stay at home often those sisters homeschool their children................I'd be myself of the study group - taking my time but hard at work studying to be a personal trainer. 
  WHICH IS FAB FOR THE SISTERS, I ALL FOR THIS THE BIBLE IT DO SAY.................Psalm 44:22 "Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are LOVEas sheep for the slaughter."
  The idea is to deny myself take up my cross and follow jesus daily Matthew 16:24 "Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."
  Jobs can be fabulous ways to do that (cause you know w/the money you get from a job you can give to all kinds of charities and to the church and do a lot of good in that) 
I don't want to live my life but for jesus's sake...............
      Be "killed all the day long"
 I really hope the men of the apostolic christian church of america really don't view their women as less then 2nd class citizens..........i think all us ladies are just as able as the guys to heed the word of god.................to deny ourselves and take up our crosses and follow jesus daily..........clearly to have jobs and dreams and ambitions. 
  I am fine w/never being a pastor, and I am fine with never preaching on my blog.............I hope you guys out there really view me as a = cause I am......ain't just guys that are going to be saved and all the ladies are heading to hell!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
  aka don't look down upon us fellas ----------- CONTINUE IN FAITH.........what those words mean right there THAT WE ABLE TO BE FAITHFUL. 
  They really like preaching those verses, I guess remind their womens that they are boss. 
  Fine be the bosses then men. But remember I am able..................any guys telling me potentially that I ain't able or am less then -------- get's my ire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Brothers do you want to save my soul and help me feel empowered or do you want me to feel so unable that "I'm just a girl" please................watch me not walk in the flesh today. 
  ps I do love the apostolic christian church of america and I love the brothers hope none them really think down upon me though cause "I'm a girl"
LOVE
 Happens to be today I blogged a blog 7/5/2022 in a negative light of apostolic christian church of america's beliefs https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2022/07/the-flesh-is-yoke-of-bondage-having-to.html
  I don't hate the apostolic christian church of america 
I love them
Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." I come from a apostolic christian church of america family.......................according to my mom at the age of 3 I was entertaining rooms full of apostolic christian church of america members like OFTEN. 
we look at life through a lense
and sometimes that lense is us being hated by a ton of people
and sometimes we figure out
oh wait
I want to wear makeup
I want to wear jewelry
I don't want to deem myself "better" then others
Luke 18

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

  I love lucifer and his men and therefore I am garbage trash to you all to be made fun of at least in my family most of it. FINE! Or I'm garbage trash cause I wear makeup and jewelry

perfect then

 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.



0 comments:

Post a Comment