Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

A lot of us younger girls um we like to take glamour shots of ourselves, I don't want to be a friend with the world though!!!!!..................

Sheri update 6/30/2022, just pics cause my life is challenged a touch right now, got new computer and don't know how to resize video's at the moment so you get pics what I have figured out..............
got this computer at a garage sale, it is super fast : ) 
my native american bracelet I made recently finished.
myself go ahead and wear makeup 
the people that hate you in church/churches are going to hate you ANYWAYS
A lot of us younger girls um we like to take glamour shots of ourselves, I don't want to be a friend with the world though!!!!! (the problem is aggravated I think for myself, cause I come from a family chalked full of models..........................some very good looking people that can't even help themselves that their every facebook pic is AWESOME) And my little sis is a big time model and it's hard for me seeing her put up all those pics..........BUT IT'S HER JOB! (and I've told her, I've told her it's ok for you ((((((((((as of 2018 I've been requested by my mom to remove my families names not even 1st names are allowed)))))))))))), I know it's your job, and for models even if they "dress the part" and "look the part" god looks at the heart it's whats in my sisters heart that matters!!!!!!!...........I told my model sister that to) Fact of the matter is, it is my little sisters job "model" there's things that go with that job, if your a huge new york model like my sister is...............she has to look good all the time paparazzi's.
 John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease."
what I painted yesterday, it's about to become a windchime.......................
 
Philippians 4:5
"Let your moderation be known unto all men. 

The Lord is at hand."
LOVE

1 Peter 3

Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
 We live in a world that says the outside how you look on the outside is ALL THE THING..................speaks to me in 1 Peter 3:4 "ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, WHICH IS IN THE SIGHT OF GOD OF GREAT PRICE"
God values the "hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible" 
hard at work to decrease!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment