Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2008

Just finished listening to one of DKM "brunstad christian church's" mp3s talking about the need for humility........

Matthew 6:16 "Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward." The pharisee's in matthew 6:16 they worked hard to make themselves look humble.............but it wasn't a real humility at all...............it was a show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Just got done listening to one of DKM "brunstad christian church" mp3's were kare smith was talking about the need for humility.......I've been thinking much lately upon what god is so much against "depart from me you workers of iniquity" I've talked at nother area on the web about how god desires us to give to the poor etc. like jesus said sell all you have give to the poor take up your cross and follow me........that there be more equality......how god's will is "perfect" it is "the good and perfect will of god" that we give to the poor that their be more equality on this earth that we store up instead treasure's in heaven for ourselves.........a good a perfect will god has for us...........also this is what I'd also like to add after listening to this mp3 of DKM humility........I believe part of god's perfect will is that we be humble...........love one another...........care for one another care for the poor.Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." This verse stood out to me listening to the DKM mp3 tonight......Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross." I have decided it is especially key that jesus our forerunner, that he "humbled himself, and became obedient unto death". 1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." Be not "conformed to this world" which is about in general......."the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and THE PRIDE OF LIFE" but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Humility is very important I've decided very needed. The "good, and acceptable, and perfect will of god" surely includes that I love even my enemies w/all my heart, that I don't have a high mind, a high prideful sort of view of myself. That I be like jesus.....my forerunner, who humbled himself and became obedient unto death. Humility - it is a good thing. John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease." This is how it is John 3:30 jesus must increase......BUT I MUST DECREASE!!!!!! In my own thoughts about myself!!!!!!!!!!
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment