Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Proverbs 28:27 "He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack:..............."

Good to give to the poor Proverbs 28:27 "He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack:......." He shall not lack!!!!!!!
Psalm 33:5 "He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD." "the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD" many reasons to praise god! To rejoice always!!!!!! Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice." Even though I'm poor and of little value to this earth, god thinks upon me, he blesses me w/food to eat, and clothes to wear, and shelter over my head......."the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD" Truely it is! Feed the poor don't hide your lamp let it shine out!!!!!!! Let's give to the poor stick our treasure up there in heaven and not have it be on the things of this earth!!!!!!! ----- that the poor can praise god, that the praising of god echo's through this earth!!!!!!!!!!.........that'd be a fab day : ) I want that day!!
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................

 I have a "crew" you just don't see it on this earth, you won't finnnnnnnnnnnnnd comments on my facebook or likes very often, hell most my 200 or so facebook friends are men I added to look like I have friends. 
  But I have a "crew"..............
 Dear god I bind Jesus Christ the Lord to me forever in Jesus name we pray amen.. 
Matthew 16:19 "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
  





0 comments:

Post a Comment