Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fresh video edit February 26, 2020 honoring Brunstad Christian Church..................

Video edit February 26, 2020:

https://bcc.no/en/
https://activechristianity.org/about-us/brunstad-christian-church
verses mentioned in video above..................
Jude 1:9 "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."
1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

Original post from 2011:
Hebrews 10:23 "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)" I don't give up I don't turn back cause I sooooo believe god is faithful "he is faithful that promised"
God's word is to this day doing much a work in my both hidden and visible life I believe......Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." God's word isn't going to "return unto me void" but it "shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it" so true.
It's good to be in god's word to let god's word do a work in you, I recommend reading the bible daily much and praying daily, pray without ceasing.........Acts 2:21 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." I don't pray everyday but I'm shooting to do that going to work much harder to do that ----- "whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved". (maybe cause god'll give all the people that pray the sense in their heads to open their bibles and read em so god's word will do a work in them --- my going theory : ) For god's word is powerful.........Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
When you feel tempted to give into a lust of the flesh remember (and if your me it's too often a event, but I'm determined man I'm determined to not give into the lusts of the flesh ever again - be made fully conformable to jesus's death -- really working to let that death to the lusts of my flesh super sink in I want to be good and dead and buried w/christ) Galatians 5:24
"And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." ..... may the lusts of my flesh be forever crucified, may I be for good buried w/christ Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." It's pry a good stench the stench of my rotting lusts of my flesh : )
I do much believe as my outer man perishes, my inner man grows. I recommend to anyone reading this blog to attend the apostolic christian church cause well their fleshes do appear to me anyways to be good and dead. Think they work hard to keep their fleshes down, it's good to crucify your flesh to it's lusts and desires. To this day I know for a fact people go to church and do the whole church I'm a christian thing and some people both don't crucify their fleshes to it's lusts and desires and don't plan on doing that either..........1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:"
1 Corinthians 15:47-48 "The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly."
1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."If you are wondering yep I do enjoy being some radical for jesus : ) satan has like 8 billion followers that isn't so unique, the whole who hooo I'm going to be some rebel and worship satan, whatever draw appeal that might've existed once, it's gone I think, plenty people worship satan, plenty of people go out partying and giving into the lusts of the flesh.
I prefer to keep my flesh down - being a radical for jesus in my opinion is the extreme radical thing to do these days ----- maybe not a rebel thing I'll admit ---- I see angels from time to time that's pretty cool : )
Satan's boring, satan bores me - anybody can have a puffed out ego like him and walk around whew hoo look at me I'm so gorgeous ----- It's way harder in my opinion for a person to humble themselves under the mighty hand of god that he will what raise them in due time. I wouldn't say satan is trifling ---- he just bores me ------ you bore me satan. (satan pry isn't sad though to hear this from me - he has a lot of followers you know! they are being ripped off they don't know it but they are all being utterly ripped off)
This blog post won't piss satan off though pry - hopefully my next blog post will or the one after that when my flesh is good and dead, extra get to living for jesus : ) I might even do a lot of good things ------ look out satan I might even do a lot of good things........at the very least I am absolutely hell vent to not give into the lusts of my flesh no more at all I will fellowship in christ's sufferings and be made conformable unto his death.......and pry even do a bit more even past that : )
Smith's friends believe that heeding all god's word you can crush satan under your feet ---- they so right fact, don't know if there's anything at all in all of the smith's friends doctrine I disagree w/at all? If there is I don't know about it? Romans 16:20 "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen." I really on this blog post want to say "oooo little baby satan you need a bottle" but I ain't going to taunt satan like that - he is our adversary and he is a formiddable adversary, he got a lot of people following him or just heading to hell in general. But I want to taunt satan I do : ) it's bad, I should'nt want to say to satan "little baby satan want a bottle" satan's pretty thouroughly becoming crushed under my feet. He can be crushed under your feet on the way of life! "bruise satan under your feet shortly" crushed! Under your feet!
I think you know satan can only have power over people that give satan like some chance to uh have power over them - by giving into the lusts of the flesh, by partying, or drinking much alcohol, or doing drugs, gambling, pry even add gossiping to that list, gossiping, pride. Heeding word of god, satan get's less and less and less and less and less chances to tempt you or have any sort of power over your life and eventually heeding god's word......Romans 16:19-21 "For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. "
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................






0 comments:

Post a Comment