Search This Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Do you ever feel "cursed by god" cause I often do, and I get frustrated cause I'm trying so hard right.................

Video update 3/6/2023 cleaned my room. Talk about my "future room decor plans" new closet but still plans................................
(most "influencers" have clean rooms, clean houses, which is good
nothing like having a clean room and then being able at the end of the day to sit down and read a good book!!!!!!!!!!) 
(painting I'm painting today -- the windmill spins : ) sit it next to a breezy window this is some exciting art hahahha bout to paint another one
Do you ever feel "cursed by god" cause I often do, and I get frustrated cause I'm trying so hard right.................I just listened to "living hope churches" latest sermon online (it's my backup church - don't judge) http://www.livinghopechurch.com/experience-christ/sermons/sermon/2013-12-15/a-moving-target
   Sometimes I will go to living hope and bamn there will be the message I need! My husband never tithes.............and I do feel cursed of god................maybe it's something in my head..........I think oh snap I am still a "homemaker" (getting near taking that "personal trainer certification" exam) we don't tithe SURELY I AM CURSED OF GOD FOREVER NOW! 
  And I would say most days I feel cursed that a curse is upon me..........like somedays my art looks tacky (somedays not) somedays I feel JINXED! When I get a job I believe good plan I tithe for my family MY HUSBAND WON'T DO IT HE WILL NEVER TITHE NOT EVEN 1 TITHE I DON'T BELIEVE IN HIS LIFE!!!!!!!
Instead of focusing on what I ain't able to do right now - aka tithe - focus on what I can do.............WHAT I CAN GIVE.......................................
Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
   aka paintings to people, and I still doing the baby gift basket thing at church, and we haven't volunteered at the foodbank this month cause this month it's really hard to get a "slot" but I will be FOR SURE doing that more man freakin soon as the month of january begins!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE CURSED!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO ROB GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Malachi 3:8 "Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings."
  Also what john bishop said really spoke to me, when he talked about that verse about going and visiting the prisoners and caring for the sick etc. etc. THAT'S GIVING!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHAT GOD WANTS US TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 25

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
  I want to be laying down my life, and giving to others FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you............" I WANT TO BE BLESSED IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT!!!!!!! BLESSED ------- NOT CURSED 
LOVE
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble."......................


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read the your last sentence on your profile. Maybe you are blessed in treasure laid up in heaven. I finally heard an minister tell it right on tithing the other day. We are NOT under the law cause Jesus came and did away with it. We are NOT required to tithe, and if you do, do not let other's know. Everything you have is His. So give what you can with a happy heart.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that you as a believer with an unbelieving husband who refuses to tithe are "cursed by God". Baby gift baskets, volunteering at a food bank, giving of your time to help others...these could also be tithes of the heart!

Post a Comment