Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2019

My works meet of repentance for this week.....and happy valentines day (but never forget everyday is a day of love : )....................

My works meet of repentance for this week.....and happy valentines day (but never forget everyday is a day of love : )....................this week crocheting for a charity in texas that gives headbands and bows to people in hospitals www.facebook.com/bowdazzling --- if you are interested in also crocheting for this charity they need headbands I used this pattern file:///D:/Downloads/2012TheGeniusHeadband.pdf 

   I don't have much to say. But all us christians is supposed to............Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:" What's going to provoke other christians "to good works"????? Well I think seeing christians do good works is a way to provoke each other!!!!!!!
   I really enjoyed this video, I think it is so relevant to the times we live in, a time when people are pretty concerned with their social media image (even if that is just a facebook image).

Have a great week!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment