Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2019

Works meet of repentance for this week, and why it is important when life gives you lemons to make lemonaide.........................

Works meet of repentance for this week, and why it is important when life gives you lemons to make lemonaide.........................

   I'm still hard at work crocheting for a charity in texas that gives headbands and bows to people in hospitals www.facebook.com/bowdazzling --- if you are interested in also crocheting for this charity they need headbands I used this pattern file:///D:/Downloads/2012TheGeniusHeadband.pdf
   Update: my family now has a instant messaging "group chat" going and we say a few sentences of stuff to each other a week like 1-2 sentences.......................this is progress!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except my dad is not a part of this, my dad I HAD NO IDEA..............................I assumed when I e-mailed my mom that she would naturally tell her husband "the latest" -------- according to my dad that wasn't the case. Years later (my parents have lived far from me for over 18 years) my dad tells me that he never hears from me at all unless I call him on the telephone...............my parents got a new phone that's what my mom said, and they did not give me their new phone number. I have to insert a clause here, my parents haven't given me their new number yet it doesn't mean they ain't going to. (I have to put this clause in here because there are people out there that believe me to be a nasty ----------)
  Fresh update, my mom just e-mailed me said there phone number is the same, well a few weeks ago my mom in a e-mail I swear said she got a "new phone" 
well I translated that to mean she got a new phone like entirely with a new phone number!!!!!!!!!!!! But apparently she just literaly got a new phone.....................this is one of the many problems with family living away from their family for over 18 years. 
   But anyways back to making lemonaide and why that is important in life (my brother and sisters live away from me to, but my oldest half sister lives only 1 1/2 hour away....................I have a bit of family 1 1/2 hour away so that's good). It's very important when life gives you lemons - such as your family moving away from you 18 years ago...................................to make lemonaide for the sake of your mental health.
  That looks like different things for different people. Lemonaide for me, christian goth, cross and skullbones for the lord (lucifer said as above so below, sooooooooooooooooo it's totally a real thing to be cross and skullbones for the lord #FACTS), who loves jesus cause jesus is lord and he has free'd me from the occult, who is actively rooting for lucifer to win armageddon! Cause I care about people, I care about the lost, I want a better eternity for them then ouch flames and darkness!
   If I end up making my calling and election sure, no way do I want to fight armageddon, no way do I want to fight against lucifer and his people ---------- people fighting for a decent eternity. Dropping my sword if I indeed have one and I'm walking! I don't like war anyways!
   I want lucifer to win all kinds armageddon. And you all done know what coming next, that's right some mortica adams imagery............................................
MY BLOG IS ABOUT LOVE
(I have never fought in a war, but I'm done with war, I'm done with that stuff)
And ps: I'm happy to be god's headband making "keebler elf" ------- I enjoy making people day better I like that idea. And these headbands are pretty relaxing to crochet whilst watching my fave tv shows --------- thumbs up being god's keebler elf 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👄👄👄👄👄💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
I'm a happy keebler elf
happy keebler elf
and I wish them all well
ya I wish them all well

take a little break for a sec
eat some cookies
drink some milk
soy milk of course
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soy

just say goodbye to pain and angst 
and keebler elf for god

keebler elf for gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

cause keebler elves know how to rock and roll - ya

we don't burn bibles we read them
and pray
oh ya we praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

while we do that keebler elf for god boogey
that elf boogey

keebler cookies the best
with soy milk mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

...........................................usually I stall out when trying to write a song. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment