Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2019

I am chill with eating bacon occasionally Galatians 2:19 "For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God." I don't like bacon though I think it is icky..........................

II am chill with eating bacon occasionally Galatians 2:19 "For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God." I don't like bacon though I think it is icky.
  I clean deleted my previous blog post, for the bible says (where I went offffffffffffffff about how upset I am with the catholic church) Proverbs 17:9 "He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends."
  So anyways deleted a maybe good blog post and then put up this ------------ eh post.............................(deleted a post of me going off on how I hate bacon and how the law is fabulous to, I deleted that blog post to).
   So 2 blog posts deleted, one fresh one that stinks, cause most of my blog posts lately have like none content. I'll add a song maybe that'll make it better...................................

"The world is a stage and each must play a part" - elvis song above
"Fate had me playing in love with you as my sweet heart" 
- also elvis song above
(my loot from a trip to a local arcade yesterday 😁😂)
The bible does hint that the more you love the less you might talk...............1 Corinthians 13:8 "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away." I don't really feel that loved. But love for me just has to exist out there, and it won't fail............like where it exists for me out there??????????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment