Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2019

Insecure about my looks and the battle continues.....but this is stupid I believe in headcovering................

Insecure about my looks and the battle continues.....but this is stupid I believe in headcovering James 1:8 "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." I don't believe I am "double minded" clearly I believe in headcoverings BUT SEVERELLY INSECURE. Insecure and wanting to be accepted.................this is a blog post from a few weeks ago. I was suffering from all sorts of insecurities about my chubby face, which is fine, I'm like most women out there, insecure a bit that's rather common. (I'm about to try and have some side fringes of hair hanging out from my headcovering, there's a better answer to this here problem!!!!). I don't like to have both hair and makeup at the same time...............I feel I'm a "friend with the world" then. It's definately got to be one or the other, it's gotta be, hair and no makeup, or makeup and headcovering I believe (the headcovering separates me from the world). 2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."
  Jesus did hang out with sinners, but jesus the bible says was "separate" Hebrews 7:26 "For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;" "separate" from sinners does not mean jesus did not hang out with sinners, for he did spent time with tax collectors etc. But he was not like them.........that's what that means I believe.
For instance, if jesus drank 1 glass of wine, he stopped then ----------- he didn't drink 3 glasses of wine...............that is just for a example.
  If jesus went to a rather "festive" shin dig......................jesus christ the lord did not party til the wee hours of 3-4 a.m. getting smashed drunk. I imagine jesus went to bed at what midnight at least. I don't believe the lord partied all night.

Luke 7:33-44 

33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.
34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.
 Made a you tube video discussing this stuff even further and my new tichel/hijab look is on this video.........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzA5HIIZUEU
 Total marilyn monroe fab except oops side face chubbiness. 
With tichel/hijab look sideface chubbiness............but the 1st photo is from yesterday and this ticheled/hijab photo is from a few days earlier.................well note how for whatever reason MY FACE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHUBBY YESTERDAY!
But even in the above photo my face is chubby and it isn't 100% a weight issue no, cause my mom and apostolic christian church of america great aunt connie they both have super round full faces like they just do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  It's not totally bad, cause my aunt connie is like what in her 90's and she hasn't aged much at all. Neither has my mom, my mom looks basically the same just her hair is now white. 
  In this thin obsessed world...........................even if your body is thin like mine is now right................
People see your chubby face and think "oh look at her she's fat"
   So I cut my hair.....................
So here's me fresh haircut 0 makeup on.....................chubby face all minimized by a bob haircut. 
Which solves the problem and I pry could walk around no makeup on...............as I have stated modest clothing and no makeup is good plan cause "straight and narrow" is the way that leads to heaven! 
 I'm conflicted with this look. I know this last picture above is the typical white christian american look! You know if you look a slew like marilyn monroe. 
   But what about that look, says 
bamn there's a christian
 nothing really
Though I suppose, the bible does say.......................
Colossians 3:3
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Psalm 83:3
They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
  A logic goes..........................if you aren't identifiable as a christian ====== "hidden ones"
  more important then how you look
is how you live for sure!
Is the plain jane, no makeup look with a bob haircut really the thing???????????????????? I definately believe somewhere in my heart I relate to marilyn monroe slews........the whole thing..................I don't live a "glam" life at all (but in my mind somewhere I'm such the "bubblegum valley girl"). I need to die daily!............1 Corinthians 15:31 "I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily."
  2 Corinthians 6:16-18 

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

   The marilyn monroe thing right pry not a good idea. Though I look like her............that would only be a good idea if I were getting impersonating jobs..............ya no luck.
   But even that's problamatic for me, I have many photo's where there is 0 makeup on me, and I'm looking like marilyn. I don't just look like marilyn, I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook like marilyn, further I enjoy it 😀 (I should pry put sad face emoji............but I do enjoy looking like marilyn)
  I enjoy this...............................
Marilyn monroe is a idol..............and "what agreement hath the temple of god with idols?"
of course many more things could be a idol but marilyn monroe for a lot of people she is clearly a idol! Not even a "maybe kinda sorta idol" no she's very much for a slew of people a IDOL! 
   So I shouldn't have "agreement" with A IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so what does that mean???????????? Well I think that means not to have agreement with her glam makeup and glam lifestyle. I think that's it. 
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................you know that's it myself......................................................................................................................................................................................................................dead valley girl.......................................................................dead buried with jesus.................................................................................the dirt is shoveled........................................................no glam for me no more naw........................................................................................yikes........................................................................lots of sweet innocent makeup less me in the future................................yikes.............................................................................having any sort of aggreement with any idols is super bad myself, step away from the marilyn monroe makeup yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................whitney the jig is up yo!
  What you gonna do myself......................you gonna walk around with a hijab/tichel and just have the chubby sides of your face all just hanging out there.............................naw I doubt that..................your going to go makeup less and have the hair down bleach it again super platinum and look like a sweet super young blonde girl.......................that's what your about to do. 
  Let marilyn monroe be marilyn monroe. 
 But I'm whitney houston myself..........................well that may be the case...............but you should not have any agreement with any idol and marilyn monroe is surely a idol. Give it up whitney houston..................give it up. 
  Well what about some red lipstick..........................wellllllllllllllllllllllll you will have to pray about that myself. 
  Have a great week earth!
LOVE
PS though.............probably many marilyn monroe esque photo's will happen on my instagram..................but without makeup on. Well my husband doesn't tell me I'm pretty some guys should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment