Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2015

Believeing is powerful.........Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."...........

Update 12/20/2023 I went "sale plant shopping" last night cause I love plants 💓💓💓💓💓💓..................
I bought this one at Lowe's for like $4 on sale 😁 Isn't the flower on it gorgeous 💓💓💓💓💓 (and this one came with the pot, very nice pot) Also notice the water round watering thingies in these two plants - those are actually christmas ornaments, I've taken the top off them and turned them into WATERIING BULBS............I came up with this idea but probably other people have done this before as well). I like all my plants to either have watering bulbs in them, or some - from the bottom self watering feature or diy self watering systems.
This one was like $2.50 or so at Lowe's 😁 (it didn't come with a pot, the really really cheaper of this bulb don't come with pots at Lowe's.........but I spent all summer going to garage sales hunting for various pots...........so I already had the perfect pot for it, which safe to say that pot either costed me 50 cents or a dollar, cause I never buy very expensive pots at garage sales..............I might would though if a pot was larger)
Then we went to Wal Mart and I got this bush plant for $5 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍 and as you can see I have a self water container at the bottom of it - well that was the container from the salad also from walmart I ate last night 😂) 
(painting I painted today, I'm into minimalism lately.................I like a lot of my paintings to be relaxing to look at - yes there is a garden arch with a motorcycle driving out of it on this painting : ) 
Believeing is powerful.........Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
  Me and my husband have had a debate over gays and lesbians for years now.............I'm like "but the bible says" "but the bible says".....................................
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
  I like to hope for people! I'd rather love everybody and have hope for everybody, this last sunday at living hope church the pastor said something to the effect of "let's hope for one another" and I thought to myself YES!
  GOD ARMS ISN'T TO SHORT THAT HE CAN'T SAVE YOU! HE CAN SAVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah 59:1 "Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannotsave; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:"
  It don't matter where you start out with jesus ------------- just start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start by saying, "dear lord jesus, I believe you came to this earth and died for my sins, and were raised from the dead, I accept you as my savior please come into my life................." That is pry not 100% the "sinners prayer, something to that effect and believe that with all your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I hope I'm not the only person in the body of christ that hasn't forgotten there is "wonder working power in the precious blood of the lamb".....................
(There is Power in the Blood, music and lyrics by Lewis E. Jpones..........verses 1-2...............biffed it here and there but I only practiced like one two times before filming this) 
Revelation 7:14 "And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." By myself my robe wouldn't be made white.............................................but with jesus with his blood working in my life (cause you know I'm denying myself and taking up my cross and following jesus daily)
MY ROBE WILL BE MADE "WHITE" IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Frank's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................



0 comments:

Post a Comment