Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2015

I couldn't heed the law even if I wanted to..........cracked ate two hot dogs this summer (like real ones) but that's ok, cause I've decided I love the grace of god....................

Update 12/22/2023 I haven't lost weight the scale is still at 220 (which is what I call my "low weight"). But yesterday was monumental anyways, cause while peloton biking for the 1st time in months, I didn't need to take a hit off of my inhaler - the vegan diet I am currently on IS WORKING!.................


I couldn't heed the law even if I wanted to..........cracked ate two hot dogs this summer (like real ones) but that's ok, cause I've decided I love the grace of god........(I'm mostly still vegetarian for health reasons - but this summer few times I was in situations where everyone was eating hot dogs ---------------- so I could be some "traitor to vegetarianism" and I accept my 2 hot dogs or so probably every summer traitorism : )............
2 Corinthians 12:8-10 "For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." This is the song I'm loving the mostest at the moment....................................or it's up there....................................
  God's wish is to turn everyone out there's "thorns in the flesh" into something beautiful - whether that's missing limbs, scars etc. 
2 Corinthians 12:8-10 ".....My grace is sufficient for thee:..."
  (my grace is sufficient for thee, I love that part of 2 Corinthians 12:8-10) 
  That's all my thoughts for today. We are all "scarcely saved" we all I recogn have our "thorns in the flesh" our trials, tribulations, """"""""infirmities""""""""", I have asthma for instance only have a giant asthma attack maybe once a year but I do have asthma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God's grace is sufficient for thee - and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Peter 4:18 "And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
 ps..............................I now am selling postcards on my etsy, hand crocheted postcards..............https://www.etsy.com/listing/247811991/lot-of-4-hand-crocheted-postcards?ref=shop_home_active_1
(remember god doesn't look at you and see garbage he looks at someone he loves when he looks at you, someone he wants to forgive and lead to jesus and be saved!) 
YOU ARE LOVED AND VALUABLE!
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Keys classroom is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................



0 comments:

Post a Comment