Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

tattoo's and christianity I'm about to cover that topic..............

tattoo's and christianity I'm about to cover that topic..............do I believe it is ok for a christian to get a tattoo - YES..............Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
  Is getting a tattoo the right option for me ever ever ever in this life or the next - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my older sister and her children have tattoo's and many christian have tattoos so this is a topic I need to cover...............tattoo's can be a good idea for many a christian to get in that you have a tattoo you can have then more to say to someone else tattoo'd and thereby have more a chance to witness to someone ------ I can see the benefits of a tattoo why many a christian would want a tattoo and it ain't bad, and it ain't a bad thing just not for me)
  I was going to get a tattoo and wanted one really badly, but I read........Leviticus 19:28 "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD." and I just couldn't do it!
 I've messed up in the past, a lot, but it is one thing I can do to honour god, in not getting a tattoo. You can honour god in getting a tattoo as well yes that is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But for me, not getting a tattoo is the way in which I can honour god the mostest and that's what I desire to do with my whole entire life as well!
Have a great day earth!

Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."..........................
I made this wreath this week using a wood dollar tree base, dollar tree halloween flower pick, and 3 wood bat stickers from the dollar tree : ) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment