Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I might've pretty well lost my job to a mannequin! I CAN'T COMPETE W/A MANNEQUINS PERFECT THIGHS!......................

 Sheri 2021 interjecting because Sheri 2012 didn't even put 1 bible verse in this blog post. I used to hang around people that believed women should have 10-15 kids not use birth control cause they believed it was a sin (brunstad christian church back in the day). And there is a verse saying women will be saved via childbearing. 1 Timothy 2:14-15 "And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety."
  But this bit of the bible also exists............
Exodus 20:8-10 "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:" ---------- This bit of the bible is speaking of daughters working, maidservants working. WORKING. 
  Working around the house is work, that the women with 10 or so kids does. So that is also work. I having had 2 kids did work even when I wasn't working. 
  But truth be known..............
some women can't have kids
some mens sperm - don't work
(my husband only wanted 2 kids........then he got his #$%$%$# snipped)
  Working is actually good!!!!!!! I'm convinced of this. 
Ezekiel 16:49 "Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy."
  Now that sheri 2021 has turned this into a proper blog post, here is what sheri 2012 had to say.........
I might've pretty well lost my job to a mannequin! I CAN'T COMPETE W/A MANNEQUINS PERFECT THIGHS!......................I am currently trying hard to laugh about it, and it is a bit funny...............we've driven past her for a few days now but only seeing her from behind.........and I was annoyed cause this is my sign spinning schitck (aka "barbie" spinning the sign)
and I was annoyed with her perfect thighs --------- completely past few days thinking she was real (hence the hilarity)
Drove past the front of her today, ah it's a mannequin, and they've battery opperated the sign to move. (my sign spinning job - and this is the 2nd sign spinning job I've had and the last one I had was every single week for months - well this one, last week and this week NO WORK, it lookin like it might be a once a month deal and I'm looking into if that is the case, going to keep the sign spinning job but definately going to need to get another job on top of that)
I think I'm like better then the plastic mannequin though.........um my butt is like real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but man I was relieved to find out that chick was a mannequin - I was like phew nobody has thighs that fab THANK GOD) Have a great day earth!
UPDATE - I am about to start my own buisiness (my husband right now is purchasing what I need to start my own buisiness...............I don't want any competition so I aint going into details..............when I was a little kid I wasn't like most kids I was way into reading donald trumps books and I learned a lot)
   https://www.actionagainsthunger.org/
Sheri 2021's rendition of "Harder Better Faster Stronger" by Daft Punk..................................





0 comments:

Post a Comment