Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Are you gathering or scattering?


1 Corinthians 13:7
I think most us on the earth, we've gotten to good at hating each other!

The bible seems to say it's plenty ok to judge each other.............Leviticus 19:15 "Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." Are any of us really doing that?????????? And does that give us a license to hate each other??????????????????????
Psalm 58:1 "Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?" way I see it...........if you really judge "uprightly" your going to be able to LOVE YOUR ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See the sad state your enemies soul is really in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Realize that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've recently came to realize what a tare really is how actually bad it is Matthew 13:40 "As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world." the bible it like uses the word "tares" and what do tares do????????? DO THEY NOT LIKE TO TALK SMACK ABOUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND LIKE DIVIDE OR WHATEVER????????????? Such is my going theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That it's not just that they work iniquity............that they are active in some "tares" stuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James 4:11 "Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speakethevil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evilof the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge." The word "tare" is a adjective, it's like a active doing word!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tare

Definition of TARE

1
a : the seed of a vetch

b : any of several vetches (especially Vicia sativa and V. hirsuta)

2
: a weed of grain fields especially of Biblical times that is usually held to be the darnel

3
plural : an undesirable element
at any rate if a "tare" means bad grass, which appears to be so..........I am 100% this bad grass is very buisy all the time talking smack about people!!!!!!!!!! And we need to be good grass. Luke 11:23 "He that is not with me is against me: and he thatgathereth not with me scattereth." it's possible to scatter, or be the wheat be that which gathers. -------- are bad things still going to go on, ya, but all to often when I go on talking smack about people (in e-mails) I'M SCATTERING THEN, DIVIDING THEN. How does one gather you may wonder - ah that's easy.............DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I not a complainer so much these days (we all have a bad day though every now and then I believe) and much more a doer and am glad about this much : )
One my latest baby blankets, which I'm having fun crocheting (I use this pattern...........http://project-angel-kisses.150m.com/roundripple.html) I stink though at loving people but am determined to not give up in this pursuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As of 2021 there are a lot of homeless people in the Portland Oregon area it's pretty bad over here. 
https://www.oregonfoodbank.org/
Sheri 2021's redition of "Kashmir" by Led Zepplin......
Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
  This world does entertain me though it thinks it's sooooooooooooo fantastically "awake" yet it can't understand the lyrics of a simple Led Zepplin song. 
  Though I have been told by my family I am not a christian that you can't be a christian and love satan at the same time I'm being told..................
I accept Jesus as my lord and savior he died for my sins and rose from the dead.....................
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
  I also extremely much have a deal with satan, lucifer, the prince of darkness...................I intend fully to keep my end of the deal of which I shook his hand over. I love lucifer...................I have a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery different perspective of him then most of the body of christ. 
  How boring this world would be without
bats
vampires whether fake or real????????
sashquach (he must've put god up to creat big foot)
haunted houses
haunted buildings
things that go bump in the night in general
this world would be a sad boring place
if all it was
was bake betty crocker cakes time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If all their was on this earth 
was betty crockerin
boyscout
girlscout
cookie time
that would be BORING

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment