Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This old post was when I didn't have many "good works" and so I had to rely on my looks. 1 Timothy 2:9-10 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works".............................

This old post was when I didn't have many "good works" and so I had to rely on my looks. 1 Timothy 2:9-10 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works".............................

neutragena's exfoliator get's my thumbs up for sure, I ain't having to wear makeup no more : )..................I'm nearing 40 (put up my age then I'm like nah bestest be safe online), this is a pic I took today of myself (granted I look better these days in general due to my fruit and veggies diet : ) This is me with no makeup on, but some lip gloss, and some mascara. I pegged the foundation as the culprit for my acne!!!!!!!!!! And even that bare minerals stuffs was causing my acne to flair up!!!!!!!!
  there's still some acne on my chin as you can see, but I don't think it's so bad looking anymore, I mean I think I look pretty good without makeup these days : )
   I'm enjoying not having to wear makeup, it's so much easier on me waking up and brushing my hair getting dressed, and adding some mascara, and lipgloss and boom good to go (and I wear contacts).
  yep thanks to neutragena's exfoliator do dad I'm loving life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and I use a stridex maximum strength acne pad everyday, to make sure no zits happen - I mean a zit has to go through fort knox on my face anymore : ) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
   Have a great day earth! I don't even miss makeup look at this pick it's so much better to let my inner beauty shine out!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINARA NOT MISSING YOU!
http://www.neutrogena.com/category/anti-aging/microdermabrasion+system.do?nType=1
 There are people in the body of christ right now (this is sheri 2021) that have no good works, or hardly none they are having to solely rely on "haul" video's on you tube etc. - the horror
They are pry christians some them anyways. 
Many times out there - the outward appearance just isn't the "whole story"
if  you are like I was and still am to be honest disliked by a ton of the body of christ
Don't give up following Jesus
whatever that looks like for you
God see's your heart. 
He see's what everyone else out there is missing.

2 Corinthians 10:6-8 "And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? if any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's. For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction, I should not be ashamed:"
Have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great investment. You look great. Your inner beauty shows in your eyes. Congrats.

Post a Comment