Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2012 me originally titled this: "iniquity is abounding but instead of my love growing cold I'm starting to enjoy being around other christians more then ever...................." 2021 me would like to speak about the idea that the iniquity of a city could consume us Genesis 19:15 "And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city."..............

   2021 me would like to speak about the idea that the iniquity of a city could consume us Genesis 19:15 "And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city."..............   

 Original post from 2012.....................little baby me, taught to be so optimistic all the time......
 Iniquity is abounding but instead of my love growing cold I'm starting to enjoy being around other christians more then ever. These verses are epic to me................Matthew 24:11-13 "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." One the pastors at apostolic christian church of america in portland that I go to, mentioned that he goes to god's word and doesn't like listen to like every last "prophet, preacher, whatever out there" (I think he's worried, cause he knows that some his congregation is sometimes mega gullible - aka me) And I know I'm mega gullible I take that into account these days.
   But anyways that is says the "many false prophets" that shall rise "SHALL DECEIVE MANY" like they absolutely will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."
  But anyways instead of my love growing cold, all the inquity abounding in the body of christ, is like not having that effect on me lately..............I still find like in the body of christ to be like pretty good for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Inquities abounding outside the body of christ to, not everywhere, but definately iniquity is like starting to abound I believe. Which just hypes me for jesus return all the more I do believe..............it's the final countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://loveachild.com/
"Sheri 2021 is up to stuffs with her song choices people 
oh nelllllllllllllllllllllllly"



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your growth and understanding of the word. You put it in a way that younger people can identify with. Good work.

Post a Comment