Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

What you sew you will reap Galatians 6:8 "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."..............

Update 2/10/2024 bought few books even though it is the shabbat, I shabbated to today. 3 one dollar books -------------- people supposed to go do stuffs on the weekend my husband and kids they live like gentiles. 
but ironic I'm updated on this particular post
cause I was thinkin lately
how much the "narrow way" is about how WE LIVE AND NOT HOW WE LOOK
people they often judge me as one that walks in the flesh
but often I AIN'T WALKING IN THE FLESH
Galatians 6:8 "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."
WHAT IS THE 'narrow way" 
the straight and narrow
is reading ones bible everyday I believe
------------- the way of the world
the broad path
is one where people forget about god
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
I full believe one can have a very cute barbie type or goth type or barbie and goth type decor room and be on the "straight and narrow" 
this world most it - they don't retain god - they no give god time everyday
god really is to many a "sunday" thing only
straight and narrow isn;'t how  you look
it how you live
(my latest painting, painted at a friends house, it's a mermaid tail laying on concrete with water dripping off of it -------------- I made that up totally via my imagination)
What you sew you will reap Galatians 6:8 "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."
Don't make god/the bible jesus only a "sunday" thing!!!!!!!!!! (or only a saturday thing if you are jewish)
  If you sow to the flesh, and buy stuffs and buy stuffs and buys you "shall of the flesh reap corruption" we sow to something every single day, every single one of us this is what I have discovered. Everyday counts!
   You can't walk in the flesh everyday and ignore the word of god, and recogn oh now your going to have a nice crop in your soul Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
   This post was inspired by a bodybuilding inspiration video of which I am including in this blog post.........I'm still bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is so linked to how I think about my soul these days, everyday counts, everyday is a day to read my bible, to pray, to watch some christian tv, read some christian blogs. Everyday counts for my physical health as well, everyday, I need to do something near everyday I recogn whether that's a walk, or lifting a few weight --- I'm about to go to the gym and crush it at the gym. 
  It all compounds, it all adds up to something. Those that endure unto the end the same shall be saved, we won't maybe be saved enduring unto the end no WE WILL BE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 24:13 "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  I can't say for sure bodybuilding is going to pay off for me though.........it's slow going. But the bible is stock that will pay off, the pay off is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplishthat which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." I love Isaiah 55:11 I serious believe this verse, just reading god's word everyday is doing a fantastical work in my life.............."and is SHALL prosper in the thing whereto I sent it" Forget my blog, forget bodybuilding, forget whatever I could do in this world ----------- be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORD OF GOD IS POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Beltran's classroom fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classes with many more needs at Donors Choose....................



0 comments:

Post a Comment