Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2016

To be a "pure and spotless" bride for jesus, I've decided I NEED TO NOT NO LONGER love the world or the things in this world, and I admitedly have been struggling lately..........................

Update 2/1/2024 if "time and chance" happeneth to me in a way that I end up to hell, which I believe it is. Well whilst having this "bad luck" 
I WILL LOVE PEOPLE.................
(My latest painting)
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Bostwick's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............
That's all the "content" I feel up to adding today 2/1/2024............I got a really bad, cold, might be more then a cold got a fever to. Spent all day yesterday in bed, bout to go nap some.
To be a "pure and spotless" bride for jesus, I've decided I NEED TO NOT NO LONGER love the world or the things in this world, and I admitedly have been struggling lately..........................I feel all alone in this struggle to I feel like I'm the only one in the whole planet in this battle 1 Peter 5:8-9 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world."
  Many days the "things of the world" don't look horrible to me at all, they look like what I recogn a beautiful harem of women must look like to a sheik.................like a feast.................Go to ebay behold do these goods not look pleasant to ones eye?.................
http://www.ebay.com/
  Are there not many a earthly good like vashti the queen in the bible whom the bible says was "fair to look on" very well she must of been easy on everyone's eye's to look on...............Esther 1:11 "To bring Vashti the queen before the king with the crown royal, to shew the people and the princes her beauty: for she was fair to look on."
   You all know what being a "harlot" is???????????? It's when you are given over to earthly goods..............to cheap earthly goods (instead of god). Judges 16:1 "Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her."
 The bible didn't mess around it just called harlots out, just full out called them what they are........

harlot

/ˈhɑːlət/
noun
1.
a prostitute or promiscuous woman
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/harlot
Isaiah 1:21 "How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers."
  Clearly not all "harlot's" are prostitutes or even "promiscuous women" or even women men can just as well be harlot's loving all kinds of things of the world and/or the world.......................THAT IS HARLOTRY!
  You can completely be not good looking, but be given over to all kinds of idols, all kinds of harlotry.
  Confession time: I once lusted after men on www.bodybuilding.com. Nowdays all I do is admire physics, which one can do and you know, you know the difference if you are merely admiring a physic or if there is some kind of lust in your flesh when you view certain photo's of people.
  But then I thought on it.....................How I was cheapening myself in that activity. 
  For I desire, for a guy to only love me, cherish me, adore me..............FOREVER! And how can I someday Dare to expect this from ANY GUY.................if I myself were cheapening myself ever by looking lustfully at any body?
  I'm saying if I desire that from a guy and I do......................I need to also put that level of faithfulness out.
Jesus wants a pure and spotless bride.................he don't want us to be cheap harlots clade in fanciful clothing and jewelry etc. etc. etc.
2 Corinthians 11:2 "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ."
Ephesians 5:27 "That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."
1 Peter 1:19 "But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:"
  Jesus himself is without blemish and without spot....................but somedays I know I sometimes get it in my head, or I must that..................
"oh just this one spot the grace of god will cover that"
But if/when I make myself into a harlot or as the bible says "play the harlot" in a verse..................I CHEAPEN MYSELF GREATELY IN THAT! 
  I do believe jesus christ wants the church to end up like him someday Ephesians 5:27 "That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." NOT A HARLOT! NOT SOMETHING CHEAP! BUT EXPENSIVE BOUGHT WITH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST!
  ------------- whether you are single or married or whatever your status I recogn the lusts of the flesh is something to flee from. All this lusting after men and women all that I recogn something to flee from 2 Timothy 2:22 "Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart."
  Don't cheapen yourself by "playing the harlot" or being a harlot. 
Let's pretend I was a harlot....................................and I was goreous and I had all the jewelry I wanted, and all the makeup I wanted, and all the expensive clothing I wanted, sorry gwen stefani I'm using your song........................(now gwen stefani is going to church, and honestly I think there is much reason to hope for her, I'm one to hold out hope for great a many people GOD/JESUS IS ABLE TO SAVE and I full know oftentimes the people that have fallen the farthest, get the bestestestestest vision to see and hear the bible the bestestest................I'm saying there is reason to hope much for us massive screw ups) Ya I'm hard at work beating myself up for a bit of fake hair and a few bracelets......................................I think I should be............grevious to my own soul somedays. 
  I like to look pretty, and I sit there and think to myself...............well should I look ugly for jesus????????????????????
  How much should I torture myself for jesus????????????????????????
 BUT DO I WANT TO BE A CHEAP HARLOT - HECK NO!
(see I can have no fellowship or hardly any and try and say "well god I'm at a disadvantage in life....................................but I make the choice to cheapen myself................if I were to lust after a worldly good..............or another person)
lot was one the only righteous men in sodom and gamora..................he didn't cheapen himself
noah also in a land chalked of harlots --------- he didn't join them
Was noah and lot did they end up ok, and protected by god and alright - ya. Did the sinning people around them............not really.
It's my choice to make --------- I need to stop blaming the world around me "well it's to tempting" yadda yadda...............no myself Galatians 5:16 "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."
  I've been called many a time a "ranting b------------" on my blog by many a people, and this is a bit of a rant. It's good to think about things, don't just jump down the same cliff you see most this world jump off of, most of the world I think is involved in harlotry/idolatry. 
Think on that stuffs. 
Think on who bought you...............1 Corinthians 6:20 "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
  I don't want to play or be the harlot (somedays it's beyond enticing to me, and somedays I battle much............................I want to be something expensive) With jesus I know I am the expensivististist..............................not with this world, the world and it's good could only cheapen me. 
Have a great week! 
LOVE


0 comments:

Post a Comment