Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2015

I strongely believe "replacement theology" needs to be done away with JESUS BROKE DOWN THE WALL Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;"...............

Sheri 1/3/2024 pretty sure the war in gaza is still going on - it's a bad look for Jews I feel.........this whole gaza war thing. Even the traffic to my blog is nil..................so I'm uploading this update for basically nobody to see it........................
It's amazing how a war I didn't ask for or want, could cause so much devastion in my already severely devastated life. But Jews should be loved because...............
Genesis 22:18 "And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice." When we heed the word, the earth get's blessed. Now most judge us way harder then they do everyone else ------------
if they didn't I'd have more views to my blog but I don't so that's either insane jew hate out there and/or insane levels of jew judging. 
   Just waking up reading my bible in the morning, is ME HEEDING GOD'S "VOICE" 
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
i'M JUDGED AND HATED WAY TO MUCH
AND ALL US JEWS IS
AND IT'S NUTS
CAUSE WE ARE THE CATALIST TO THE ENTIRE EARTH BEING BLESSED!
THE ENTIRE EARTH!
(my 1st galaxy painting : )
I strongely believe "replacement theology" needs to be done away with JESUS BROKE DOWN THE WALL Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" Now I know sometimes I am ridiculous on this here blog, I'll talk up so much how I am of the rubenstein family ---- and I know I need to knock that off (though occasional mention of that has to be ok.....................well I have no idea for 100% if I've ever """""""went to far""""""""""????????????). I wonder with the replacement theology if other christian pastors aren't putting up wall with that there replacement theology because they view those of jewish lineage in their churches as having some kind of "wall" up towards them???????????????? That's what I ponder???????
  There needs to not be a wall no more.
((((((((thankfully there is some effort being made in christianity to be "pro jews"))))))))))))) 
Zechariah 8:22-23 "Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord. Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you."
 The "replacement theology" days is numbered or near a end entirelly, (I hear pastors on christian tv, talking about how the "replacement theology" needs to be done away with entirelly).
Cause all it does the replacement theology is make the jewish people feel like they are like garbage and can't be christian  ---------------- it does something bad for them.
truth is.....................Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
there's no need for the replacement theology there never was
there is no wall of
jew/christian or christian/jew
jews could try and build up a wall between them and christians
and christians with their replacement theology could try and build up a wall between themselves and jews but............................

jesus destroyed the wall

Ephesians 2:13-15 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;"
  Now I ain't about to stop wearing my tichel everyone. It's for me a comfort item by now, I believe god wants me to make this effort to dress modest........................and a tichel is a big part for me of dressing modest. I know myself well enough, if I had a snazzy hairdo, when I have had snazzy hairdo's in the past..............................
I was then tempted to slather on the makeup bad
tempted to also wear more revealing clothing
...............................I am saying it is a domino effect that has happened with me in the past...................................a domino effect that can be started with a curling iron and a touch of hair spray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR REALS!
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Weber's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................




0 comments:

Post a Comment