Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2015

The power of believing of faith Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."....................

Update 1/2/2024 night before last night I read Isaiah 58:7 "Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?"
  And you might think my donating to "Donors Choose" isn't me dealing bread to the hungry.........but since how I have for many years volunteered at foodbanks I know facts usa 1 out of 5 kids is hungry.............THAT'S USA...................
For those that don't know Donors Choose, is a school funding site for low income schools/communities WHERE THE STARVING KIDS IS!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Lloyd's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................
And sheri 1/2/2023 feels bad for sheri 2015 - most people thought sheri 2015 was fat - cause she was but she thought she was so skinny and athletic, sorry sheri 2015 you were fat, you were Anna Nicole chub land #FACTS no hate at all I love chubby anna nicole and skinny anna nicole (I technically prefer chubby anna nicole a little more just wish she never did drugs and like lived). But myself in 2015 people should've been kinder to you, they weren't, this earth is a ruff place. Least 2023 you, will be mostly vegan and peloton biking most everyday aka actually skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................
The power of believing of faith Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." This week I'm setting out to get crazy in shape..............I mean crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And most people would be like ahhhhhhhhhhhh sheri I don't think it can happen really tim. But samson who was like a man with flesh and blood, he broke apart the um columns of a building in the bible cause he had faith in god's ability to answer his prayer so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Judges 16:28-31 "And Samson called unto the Lord, and said, O Lord God, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes. And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left. And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life. Then his brethren and all the house of his father came down, and took him, and brought him up, and buried him between Zorah and Eshtaol in the buryingplace of Manoah his father. And he judged Israel twenty years."
THAT REALLY HAPPENED!
 And I was told by someone that bodybuilding could be "vanity" and that is the case bodybuilding """"""""""could""""""""""" be vanity
 But for some of us, we might just be a bunch of samsones...............wanting to use our faith..................wanting to believe we ain't stuck with no beer bellies, no spare tires, (less they are tires in our backyard we are using for plyometrics), NO DOUBLE CHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---------- AMEN!!!!!!!!!. 
 From my perspective jesus came bible says that I may have life and have it more abundantly.........................well my life isn't abundant in my estimation or as abundant as it could be if I be's having no 
saggy nothin
double chin 
spare tire 
......................now arthritis it might happen to me again, seems I've conquered arthritis at the moment. I'm done with this double chin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONE!
------------- TODAY at living hope church john bishop said "we are conquerors" "we are god's children" and I knew what he was up to with that, workin to get his church to believe that about themselves
which is totally what pastors should do
there's enough people out in the world that might put us down
 But more then that if they, if you, if I, can get believing more for ourselves.................WHERE'S THE LIMIT TO WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH THEN? Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." 
I just got done working out and admitedly have "the pump" at the moment.......................I want to like bend some iron right now for reals. 
HERCULES!
(Not all you want to be zena the warrior princesses and I understand that - but surely you all have goals John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.")
IT IS POSSIBLE IF YOU BELIEVE IF YOU PERSERVERE IF YOU DON'T GIVE UP!
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  Now for the gratuitous picture of myself flexing for good ol' time sake....................................

Bodybuilding is a schitck for me..........................I think samson was like me to. His muscle right was pry something god gave him.....................................and he ended up using that to like god's glory basically. I relate to samson a lot. Each one us has some talents god's given us that He wants us to use..............Matthew 25:14-16 "For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents." Being unusually buff is for reals one my talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
I'm going hungry to
but it's a different hunger
And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment