Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Do you ever wonder after forsaking pretty well everything to follow jesus what will you have left Matthew 19:27 "Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?"......................

Update 1/1/2023 my peloton biking results currently (though this is "life or death" I have no choice.........my asthma got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to bad.......at my worst point I had a asthma attack one day frisbee golfing THE ENTIRE ROUTE...............I had to keep sitting down taking hits off my inhaler wayyyyyyyyyy more then a person is supposed to and it wasn't helping much)..............


This new years bike ride was a really good one 😊
  Do you ever wonder after forsaking pretty well everything to follow jesus what will you have left  Matthew 19:27 "Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?" I really ponder this and I found a bible verse of other followers of jesus also pondering this in Matthew 19:27.
  Next verses................
Matthew 19:28-30 "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first." ((((((((I've finally figured out something about Matthew 19:28-30............that in many cases the last shall be first CAUSE IN MANY CASES WE ARE THE ONES WILLING TO FULL OUT SUFFER THE LOOSE OF ALL THINGS TO WIN CHRIST...............not that the "first" on this earth won't be saved many of them............many of them will)))) I recogn the last many of us be like thirstier for jesus, the 1st on this earth look good right, they look perfect, don't pry hear about their struggles like you do mine on this here blog...............
BUT ARE THEY THIRSTY FOR JESUS MUCH? 
ARE THEY WILLING TO SUFFER THE LOOSE OF ALL THINGS? 
Philippians 3:8 "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,"
  It ain't what I do right on this earth that could bump me up to being of the 1st in heaven (we all are scarcely saved 1 Peter 4:18, none us hardly have zillions of dollars to do tons of good and this is a fact ----------------- but DO GOOD bestest we all do what we can.............there is a saying "together we can make a difference" and this saying I believe to be true)..................it's how much am I willing to sacrifice to follow jesus??????????? Am I willing to really suffer the loose of all things ------- yep : )
  I've been sitting around wanting a star projector, and you pry will read this and want to yell at me "sheri just buy the stupid thing, it's freaking $5 just buy it already yo!"
Image result for star projector
  But then I think to myself, well there is christmas so I'll pry get it then anyways, and when I am "sick well", ya that's how I'm going to word that, "sick well", 
that's not sick
that's "sick well" 
when I'm very "sick well" aka demented in the way in which I am rather thirsty to drink jesus's blood and eat of his flesh.............................I don't much want to buy anything at all..........................even when I think I want to buy something, I consider with myself naw...........because that's something the "non-demented" would do ----------- just go ahead and purchase the star master. 
John 6:54 "Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
Dracula - cough amateur
 uh yep such is my thoughts for today! 
 Also of note is this verse Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." If you like buy a bunch of stuffs condemnation might hit you, pry better to not have condemnation, to like walk in the spirit instead of the flesh and not have condemnation no more...............be a vampire like me basically.
  Gospel Hymns Numbers 1 to 6 Revised No. 269 "Onward, Upward, Homeward!" by Albert Midlane and Ira D. Sankey (all 3 verses of this song).....................
ps.........there was a song here but that song is no longer on the internet -------- well I assume it was a song, or some "vampire video"...............................I was goth since forever ago 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 it......................
Love your locale jesus loving vampire!
(PS.......I'm still a lady B+..............refer to previous blog post)

ppps..................my family I also want http://wikideal.ca/deals/deal-791-Ocean-Wave-Projector-Lamp and um, also like a dolphin noise cd that'd be awesome for the full effect. I've always been a fan of dolphins ---------- just wasn't vocale about that before. I like the sound dolphins make : ) dolphins are cool!
   https://www.donorschoose.org/
ps................you eat jesus blood and drink his flesh by living like him I do believe
a guy who served
was a servant
For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
Ms. Bailey's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................






  

0 comments:

Post a Comment