Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2015

Confession: women are the weaker vessel the bible is true, which I'm fine with long as I'm getting the help I need and am you know cherished.................(sheri 2023 is gagging EVEN AT THE TITLE of this blog post, sheri 2015 was so brainwashed and verbally assaulted - the idea that sheri 2015 REPRESENTS MOST CHRISTIAN WOMEN.....................fantastically scary)............................

Art circa 12/29/2023 besides the dolphin painting that was from 2015. And yes the yellow paint had some water in it (that tube of paint had nearly dried out, I did the whole "add some water" thing to it) --- don't matter, there are no mistakes in art only "happily little tree's".......................
(stop kissing butt sheri 2015) - It ain't working if it was working IT WOULD'VE WORKED.............THEY THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU!
aka
iniquity is abounding
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
it isn't just a iniquity of they talk to you some but won't hang out with you on the weekends
no 
it's TOTAL INIQUITY!
THANK GOD IN 2023 I AM IN MY "PERMANENT VILLIAN ERA" 
besides this blog post is horrible
what are christian women doing
blogging "oh I'm so weak - I hope my husband prays for me" - GAG
GAG
GAG
GAG TO THIS ENTIRE IDEA OF WOMEN BEING THE WEAKER VESSEL 
I HATE THAT SHIZ - IN 2023
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

Go ahead heavily verbally assaulted often sheri 2015 tell us how bad you want your husband to pray for you.................gag.......................
Confession: women are the weaker vessel the bible is true, which I'm fine with long as I'm getting the help I need and am you know cherished.................I flunk as a feminist basically.
my grading scale for myself
feminism - F
being a lady - B+ : ) (I wouldn't even give me a A for that hahahahahhaahhah)
1 Peter 3:7 "Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered."
  Fellow ladies, as the weaker vessel, if you no have a husband or whatever.........we need god/jesus pry bit more, pry a bit extra prayer I recogn...................
it's ok to need and get help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 Romans 10:12-13 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
 Some people out there claim healings watching the 700 club, some people claim various prophesies spoken by prophets etc., various bible verses for themselves etc. out there...............I'm claiming for myself this song.................................
have a great week!
LOVE
Being weak "the weaker vessel" isn't a terrible thing fact paul was pointing towards the idea that it is a fabulous thing 2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 
  PRAY!
THE WORD OF GOD IS POWERFUL
PRAYER IS POWERFUL
THOSE THAT CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Odonnell's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................



0 comments:

Post a Comment