Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

New Zeal, Fresh FIRE...........life ain't about your mistakes you made yesterday, life is about what you choose to do today! I don't have to be "defined" by my past (are those who won't show me mercy out there - YA DEFINATELY!)...........

  Update 11/8/2023 finally got a spin bike 😁 it has a holder for BOTH my water bottle and the remote control 😁 Ended up subscribing to the $24 a month peloton app. And did my 1st spin class with Cody Rigsby 😁................
It was AWESOME. Today is Kendalls day though. I might very much switch off between cody and kendall. 👍 Those are the 2 that showed up on my tik tok feeds........................tik tok does know me!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Zeal, Fresh FIRE...........life ain't about your mistakes you made yesterday, life is about what you choose to do today! I don't have to be "defined" by my past (are those who won't show me mercy out there - YA DEFINATELY!) With what all happened sunday that's what's a lot on my mind "where's the apostolic christian church of america's mercy????????????" (if their mercy exists I'm not seeing it to well at the moment - a glimmer, mike preached 2nd half the service extremely a bit of the bible that was uh supportive that's how I'd word that) I could be me and the "high up in the apostolic christian church of america" both had a real bad day simultaneously...............one that involved me going in a dark room in the church crying and telling my husband to just leave me at the church to die...............so attacked I was. Apparently there is massive "fo paws" all over my blog and the apostolic christian church of america has been keeping a ongoing tally of these "fo paws". I don't know where they exist I'm as clueless as I could be?????????????????????????????
It's been on my mind, how much trouble the jews got into for idolatry
and how much I know that
I know that
Yet there have been days where I've pretended like somehow those verses weren't speaking to me somehow. As if god only meant that for my ancestors like 2500 or whatever years ago.
And I've seen a trend in the bible where the jews got into idolatry and then things went bad for them, and then they asked god for mercy.
 God always protected the jewish people when they put god first! 
(there have been days where I've expected all of god's protection etc. without truelly fully putting him first in my whole day)
I am determined to change that
Deuteronomy 30:2-10 "And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee. 4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the Lord thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live. And the Lord thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee. And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the Lord, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day. And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the Lord will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers: If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul."
  Somedays I wonder ---------------------- is god going to put me back in isreal?????????????? My husband likes living by his family a whole lot!!!!!!!!!!!! I ponder that somedays. (I've felt a bit of a call of god over isreal, BUT I COULD JUST BE MEANT TO VISIT ISREAL) 
   But at any rate Deuteronomy 30:2-10 is indicative of how to some extent or another things have always been for the jewish people (and us christian jews) when we have idolatry etc. or just flat out stuffs before god..........................things go bad. But when we put god 1st he prospers us, he protects us. 
  Going by the songs sang at the apostolic christian church of america they appear to be terrified of me......................don't know how that is, I'm 1 person. I am a army but in my estimation I am a small army. Though I guess if you include 1000's of angels then, I guess ya I'm pry the most terrifyingest thing on the planet (maybe you know a few times a year???????????? It's possible!!!!!!!!!!!!). Jesus has me beat though..............Matthew 26:53 "Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?"
  12 legions of angels...........................
12 legions of angels I don't know how many that is............that's a lot though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faith it does need to be active...........it's not enough to sit on the couch all day watch tv and just "believe". I'm off the couch, if I watch news let that be my 30 minutes of tv for the day! Enough to know what's going on in the world. 
I need to have god/jesus 1st in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
The high up in the church that I basically got in a massive cat fight with this weekend said "you don't know what the future holds you might get a divorce etc. etc. etc."
............................but I can some know what the future holds when I have christ in my life...............when I put god/jesus 1st in my life! 
  Bible says don't worry what you will eat or drink...................so many in this world worry and I'm even told to worry, I'm told often to worry lots about retirement.................Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Whether your jew, or gentile................that is a promise from god that we can all count on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
1000's of angels is pretty fab to though!
Matthew 26:52-54 "Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?"
I no have, no want no sword
I love everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the song the holy spirit wants me to add to the end of this post.............

Audio recording >>

I might add a piano version later............right now my family is in the living room watching "The flash" and so I would not be able to add a piano version til tommorow at the earliest.
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Gavin's classroom's fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............




0 comments:

Post a Comment