Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2014

I believe there is one way to heaven, and that is through jesus - (not what I've heard oprah winfrey say that there are "many ways" to heaven - lets look at the bible lets see how many ways the bible says there is to heaven)..................

  Update 10/4/2023 I disagree with both sheri 2014 and sheri earlier this year..................tv is ok, but moderation is the key. My husband doesn't watch "to much" tv. Philippians 4:5 "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand."
  I'm still battling "extreme asthma" but am perservering on the treadclimber by Bowflex. I know I will have success, I just don't know when (I know I will manage to send my asthma into remission)..............
 Update 4/14/2023 so happy with the perfume I ordered at macy's (I am really into perfume.............probably because I've done spent my entire life around realitor's and they most always wear perfume and/or cologne..........so like I like associate perfume/cologne with class and success LIKE BOTH)...............
look how large these perfumes are 👍👍👍👄👄👄👄👄😀
I'm about to sniff them and spray maybe 2 of them on me after I post this blog post 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I believe there is one way to heaven, and that is through jesus - (not what I've heard oprah winfrey say that there are "many ways" to heaven - lets look at the bible lets see how many ways the bible says there is to heaven)..................John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
  If we are really going to go by what the bible says, jesus is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe the word of god to be true!!!!!!!!!!
  Many people out there though appear to think god is joking, cause I do not see many people out there seriously on the straight and narrow.........(and/or the devil has just for reals blinded pretty near this entire worlds eyeballs)................Luke 13:23-25 "Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:"
  My husband informed me that he is on the narrow way, he watches tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I sit there and really scratch my head over that????????????????? How does my husband think watching tv everynight that he is on the straight and narrow??????? (he often waits to watch tv til after I go to bed, so that I don't have to be trapped in my computer room away from everyone all evening - HE TOLD ME THAT WAS WHAT HE WAS DOIN FROM SOME POINT IN TIME ON OUT............he's held to his word, he don't start watching his tv shows til after I go to bed) 
  I must say it is nice to be able to go play board games with the kids, play often these days I play mario cart with my oldest, I often go for walks with my oldest and my chihuahua's and biking or skating with jessena (not really the type to spend time in the living room anyways). It's nice not being stuck a hostage in my computer room for hours a day anymore, that's been real nice for me for a long time.
   I have been going seeing movies sometimes with my family, and I might stop doing that though.............................yes, to the pure all things are pure, but I surely don't take Luke 13:23-25 to be some kind of joke that ha ha god won't really shut a lot of people out. God's going to close the door on many MANY people that thought themselves to very much so be christians! 
  Ok jesus is the way the truth and the life, what did he do everyday..................Luke 9:23
"And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his crossdaily, and follow me."
Don't be friends with this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Deny yourself and take up your cross and follow jesus daily instead - JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE
.John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."  NO MAN NO MAN, COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY JESUS!!!!! BY FOLLOWING HIM!!!!!!!!!! Denying yourself and taking up your cross everyday and following jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many people out there that think themselves to be christians..........that might even be like my husband watching tv every evening and thinking to themselves they are clean on the straight and narrow.......................................
are going to find a closed door
and they are going to be pounding on it saying "................Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:"
  Think I'm going to stop going to most movies with my family, no helper for me on a spiritual level in my daily life you know um - no e-mails in my e-mail box with bunches of bible verse nobody pouring into my life in that way. (less you count pastors sermons on sundays, if you count that)
  All this in red........sheri 10/4/2023 thinks is HORRIBLE................that the apostolic christian church of america very badly effected me........................."ornaments" is not hair things, even if you weared hijab/tichel you still need hair things to put your hair up. Ornaments is jewelry, but NOT WEDDING RINGS, wedding rings are not in the same classification is mere "jewelry"................
(I removed my wedding ring and still don't wear it, and I am a member of the rubenstein family, which god isn't a respector of persons............but I really believe with the entire every last fiber of my being that god is about to do something beyond what I could even comprehend good in my life.................................Exodus 33:5 "For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee."
  I've clean stopped buying hair things, cause I've decided hair things might be "ornaments" as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I have surely fully removed all "ornaments from thee"
Have a great week earth! 
(apostolic christian church of america has a song that mentions their rich heritage, I know not anything about that heritage, but I know of my families heritage aka the "rubenstein family" heritage and that is abundant............................I love my family (my great uncle I wish he hadn't killed the assasinator of john F kennedy ---------- I loved John F Kennedy deeply myself ------------ I like obama to, many people talk the smack of obama, but in my estimation he's pretty alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) And I don't have nothin against oprah, she just needs to go back to church for reals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She needs to stop all that new age mumbo jumbo she got herself involved in!!!!!! ----------- sticking a clause I listen to the AC Streamer often and yes there are many a helpful sermon that has been preached on that dealio and I wouldn't be no where close to where I am today without many a pastors help!
LOVE
The fundraiser for Ms. Rinck's classroom is now fully funded 😊 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.......................
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble."..................


0 comments:

Post a Comment