Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Video blog post:I "counted loss for christ" the law of the bible (Philippians 3:6-8) - IT IS JESUS THAT SAVES............following him....................

Update 10/8/2023 the keto diet and working out most nights on the tread climber for 1 hour is really working. Not only am I getting mega skinny this way --- FEELING BETTER IN GENERAL - my asthma is barely there anymore..................
We went to Barnes and Noble, and I bought this.......................it's patterns to make 10 goul amiguri's pictured below ----------- so fun 😁 (and it came with the yarn etc. to make 2 of the gouls)............They all small and should be fairly quick to crochet up 😁
Poor 2014 me, she literally thought that apostolic christian church of america loved her and valued her.......................................I look soooooooo old back then YIKES POOR ME IN 2014............
(to the brothers, this video is mostly me talking about how to wear makeup naturally and look nice so scroll below to most of the meat of this post)
(painting I just finished, it's still not dry, it's 12 inches x 12 inches in size)
I "counted loss for christ" the law of the bible - IT IS JESUS THAT SAVES............following him..................Philippians 3:6-8"Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,"
  A few times in my life, people have told me because I am of jewish lineage that that is it, I am heading to hell. (I may of been told that recently hence this blog post)  1 Corinthians 1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness;" The stumbling blog IS REAL, it happens when jews aren't able to stop giving saving significance to the law.............when they can't accept that jesus really paved a way to live that SAVES! If there be any jews reading this you don't need the law, you need jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAVES, HE IS CHRIST, THE WAY HE PAVED DOES INDEED LEAD TO LIFE ETERNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I believe the law is very useful still (not the important life saving thing though jesus is what saves) Romans 3:31 "Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law."
...............I'm not about to ever visit a pychic thanks to the law
..............I will never get a tattoo (less someone kidnaps me ties me down and forces me, and then I'll get it removed) 
.............................I will never talk to dead spirits
..................I will never have a seance
.....................and I ain't anymore going to eat meat with blood in it -------- due to what is written in the old testiment Genesis 9:4 "But flesh with the life thereof, which is the bloodthereof, shall ye not eat."
 You all might completely poo poo the law of god, and go and see pychics everyweek - eat blood filled meat galore, talk to the dead daily and to that I say.............Isaiah 57:19 "I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him."
  I can't stress enough right now though that ------- that I don't visit pychics and I don't talk to the dead, and I don't eat lots of bloody meat, and I don't go get at tattoo..................that stuffs isn't what saves me AT ALL..............Denying myself taking up my cross and following jesus daily - that is what is saving me and what will save me long as I don't draw back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Singers classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded : ) But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..........


0 comments:

Post a Comment