Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

The battle to suffer the lose of all things when you have the mentality of a hoarder (sometimes) Philippians 3:8 "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,"...................

The battle to suffer the lose of all things when you have the mentality of a hoarder (sometimes) Philippians 3:8 "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,"
(my new years resolution is to drastically reduce the usage of you tube down to hopefully near nothing) Sometimes my kids want me to see a video, so there'll nomadder what be a few times I go to you tube. Cause sometime's I have watched video's that were wordly ------- it's a lot of a temptation for me you tube is the devil sure didn't make it hard for us to be friends with the world he made that easy just 1 CLICK AWAY - YIKES It's often on my mind that day god visited me and told me "come out of her my people" Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
  Somedays I think with myself that I gain something, chatting with you tubers etc. BUT AM I GAINING WHAT I NEED TO GAIN IN THAT???????????????? Luke 9:25 "For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?"
  I'm a fool that has in the past had jet black hair - crimped I might add, a few shades of maroon hair, went through the combat boot wearing phase of life..........................not even sure if I was trying to be other people, or trying to improve on myself like you would a house????????????????? (probably the latter scary as that thought is) I recogn it is real possible to lose yourself, to get so caught up in these you tube video's and so wanting to be like all those people that you LOSE YOURSELF!
...............though some people are actually of the world (and that is a whole nother ball of wax)
BUT I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD AND I DON'T WANT TO BE EITHER! 
I don't want to lose myself, whatever friends, or whatever it is that I could gain via being a friend with this world...................isn't really worth it. Isn't worth losing potentially my soul over.
 Paul philippians 3:8 he suffered the loss of all things and counted them as dung to win jesus, I've decided this is the thing to do! To not be going playing the harlot on the you tube - which I know with myself I don't think in my own mind that I've been playing the harlot, but it very well could be in god's mind that that's exactly what I've been doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Paul suffered the loss of all things, it's ok for me to not be on you tube!!!!!!!!!!!! (myself you'll survive it) You still have the blogosphere and pinterest : ) my latest pin http://www.pinterest.com/pin/546131892288025910/
  (crafting is how I stay away from the tv, it's been a absolute blessing for me, and yes I'm much into mosaics lately, and finally getting good at it, and I'll make this stuffs while listening to ac streamer often!!!!!!!!!)
  I don't want to be a friend with this world, let other people be a friend with this world not me, let them have all the eons of friends to. They can go ahead and live it up............
I choose to suffer!
1 Peter 4:13 "But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy." 
Yesterday I mosaic'd this.................................

Should I glue it to the pot...............if a giant gust of wind happened is the ball going to go flying in the air???????? I don't know????????????
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Matthews classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................


0 comments:

Post a Comment