Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2015

Video blog post: My circumstances in life don't define me, my heart does Proverbs 23:7 "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee."

Update 10-13-2023 sheri you have went "against the grain" in society............you are hated that is all, and "pretend liked" at best for the most part because you love witches and satan worshippers and lgtbq and lucifer and his men and MUSLIMS many muslims even you love.....................that ====='s your HATED. Your life won't change for the better until either Jesus or Lucifer comes to the earth. You overcome the earth cause the earth 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 you so hard what you need to buy gucci, or prada, or ANY FASHIONS OF THE WORLD EVER (unless I really like something) no reason, no reason at all, your hated. YOUR HATED AND SO YOU WIN SHERI, BUT YOU ALSO DON'T EVEN EXIST..................
the scarves I've knitted thus far : ) 
(In this video I sang song 320 verse 1 of the Gospel Hymns titled "Nearer the Cross" by there's two names here F.J. Crosby and Mrs. J.F. Knapp...........I messed up at one part of it and made mention of that at the end to my husband : ) 
My circumstances in life don't define me, my heart does Proverbs 23:7 "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee."
Does whether I have a job or no - determine my worth????????????
Does whether I am a girl or a boy - determine my worth?????????????
 Proverbs 23:7 "For as he thinketh in his heart, SO IS HE:........." In context this verse has a negative slant but for me it's very encouraging for today. For I am called out of this world, I am the chosen of god! FOR AS HE THINKETH IN HIS HEART, SO IS HE:..........................."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
Not whether I have a job, or don't have a job, or am 50lbs overweight, THAT ISN'T THE STUFFS THAT DETERMINES HOW IT IS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!! THAT ALL "DEFINES" ME AS A PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's not how the house looks on the outside BUT WHAT'S INSIDE THAT HOUSE ------------- LOVE, HOPE, FAITH, PATIENCE, ETC.) 
 My circumstances do not define me. I do need something to do more with my free time and I'm about to volunteer at a animal shelter (weekly for 6 months if not longer). My baby gift basket making athon has came to a end.............they haven't handed any out in a long time at church, I was told they are piled high in a box somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Psalm 5:11 "But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee."
  ------------- Jesus didn't overcome this world with negative thinking John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcomethe world." (the kind of negative thinking where you say to yourself "well everyone else around me is watching tv I'm doomed now" ----------- just don't go flick on the tv..................go read a nice book, or paint like I do, garden, gardening is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! etc.)
PS..............and overcoming the world shouldn't be a "maybe I might do that" let me think about that item in your minds either for the bible says............1 John 5:4 "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh theworld, even our faith." For whatsoever is born of god, doesn't maybe over come the world ------------- "For whatsoever is born of god OVERCOMETH THE WORLD"
  What does that mean overcoming the world -------------- that you ain't bound anymore to the lusts of the flesh! You just fine without the fashions of this world, without the tv (though I watch news I think it's important to know what's going on in the world) etc. You realize you no longer need to be bound to the worlds system 1 Peter 4:2 "That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God."
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
"how soon is now"?..................(that is the name of the song)....................
Mrs. Szeltner's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............







  

0 comments:

Post a Comment