Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2019

My "works meet of repentance" for this week : ), this week crocheting for a charity in texas that gives headbands and bows to people in hospitals.............................

My "works meet of repentance" for this week : ), this week crocheting for a charity in texas that gives headbands and bows to people in hospitals www.facebook.com/bowdazzling --- if you are interested in also crocheting for this charity they need headbands I used this pattern file:///D:/Downloads/2012TheGeniusHeadband.pdf  I ended up liking 2 selfies/pictures so I include them both๐Ÿ˜ (one with filter one without filter, yes I am aware this is "valley girl" activity..............I am a bubble gum goth, maybe my own clean variety of goth I made up..........my house has a lot of tiara's and skulls in it #bubblegum)

With filter.
without filter clearly in a not so great lighted room!
  Matthew 5:14-16 "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Many pastors preach don't let anybody see the good deeds you do, but Matthew 5:14-16 says something quite a bit different. (and I listen to kpdq christian radio regularly so I know what is being preached at least in the 2 states that I live at......................I'm in the know ok!!!!!!!!!!!!)
   But work to not just do the works ------ love people!!!!!!!!! But it isn't hard is it??????? Wouldn't most of us like to see some people or kids, in the hospital get a headband like the ones above and their day made a bit brighter????????????? I think we would! I think we love each other (or I hope I'm not the only one out there with fruit anyways.............................pretty sure I ain't cause these charities do get donations..................there needs to be more of them though, there needs to be people loving each other much more in my estimation) The above headbands are really easy to crochet, I have been using a 4.5 mm crochet hook they work up rather fast, I've been making all of them around 20 inches in length, but some are a bit longer, some a bit shorter so.................I determined 20 inches in length to be the perfect size.
   I include a song..........................

   I'm someone society looks to be "counts out" (if we are going to go by how liked I am on facebook and you tube and basically nearly all social media)
the broken ones will love
the broken ones will care
we will
some of us ain't goths
some of us are "normies"
most of us ain't popular
  We are down but we ain't out!

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
Have a great week!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment